TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Trader

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Stay away, unless you want to get in and out with some financial and customer service experience for a few years.

Horrible management, stalkers, aholes, psychopaths, only about who you know or who you sleep with. very clique. if your not good looking, a sycophant, watch out. no morals, ethics. sell customers things they don't need. never go there and be a top performer for years, they will follow you around when you leave and harass you. if I could go to the news of them following me around for over 13 yrs, I wouldn't be believed. oh wait everyone knows. half of my family has died, they know it and they are still trying to make my life miserable. they are really, really lucky I am not a vindictive person. I am not a drama queen. Horrible company, they care only about themselves. somebody, besides me, has to have the balls to expose this company.

Great

Great place to work. Very engaged in employee relations and very well done in the human resource support. Would recommend to any new employee and veterans.

Jobs at TD