TD
TD Bank
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

TD Employee Reviews for Specialist

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.
Pros
One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!
Cons
Consistant unlawful judgements.
Pay is great. Work isn’t too bad. The only thing that I would prefer would be that they provide more assistance in moving up to a different department by providing better resources.
Productive and competitive job. Work environment is quite good. The mentors put good efforts in you. One will find interactive people at TD from CEOs to managers to mentors to colleagues.
Pros
Good lounge area
Cons
Stressful
The amount of transparency the CEO has with the company as well as the amount of trust that is immediately offered is very rare and it immediately makes employees invested into the company because they can see their impact each day
Great Place to work for. Everyone is very helpful and welcoming. The management is always looking out for us in ways to learn and grow to the success of our career. Advancement is the priority here for both the management team as well as individually. I enjoy working for TD as they have a good work life balance and are accomodating.
A welcoming culture. TD strives to make all employees feel welcome and encourage growth. The company provides competitive benefits tailored to each person's lifestyle.
Lots of red tape but good place to work. People are friendly and you feel at home. There's no work life balance and at times it feels slow, not learning much.
They advertise that the call centre job is a customer service position but once you get on the floor it’s all about sales and providing sales advice on every call. Training is very good and then they put you on the floor with sales targets and it’s all about getting units. Don’t apply because it’s just telephone sales. Every meeting and call coaching is about increasing your sales and numbers
Overall stressful work environment, provide training. However on the floor there should be more support for resources. Goal should be to train and monitor new resources.
Working at TD Bank was fast paced and stressful but TD made sure we had resources available to us to help with the stress of the job, because of that working for TD was enjoyable. There was a great compensation for hitting your sales goals and targets. They also had great management to help with anything happening in your life at home or at work.
IRs work in a call center with minimum flexibility on time, comfort and schedule. The banks wants you to work to your max potential yet they psy minimal fo rthe amount of work
Pros
Free bank and trading account
Cons
No flexibility, no room for growth, call center high turnover
Back to back calls. management has metrics to improve call quality and call volume. learned to handle different scenarios with regards to a clients account and how to successfully communicate a solution while maintaining excellent client experience.
Worked at the Td contact centre in London,ON and have nothing but great things to say. Managers, Co-Workers, Atmosphere and Culture were all A1 at TD. They want you to enjoy and have a great time while Working. Only downside is the hours
Poor management skills and high pressure sales environment. with little to no moral ethics. Leadership are not realistic with metrics used for goals. and Employees are pressured to the point where they sometimes loose there moral ethics to meet the goals.
I loved working her the culture, the coworkers ect but management is something that needs work. Managers tend to lack racial sensitivity and they micro manage
Pros
not physically taxing
Cons
tiring
I'm a mother of two teenagers both registered to a private school, 3 cars and a house to provide for, salary based on commission only is not for me at my stage of life.
Good workplace with good salary pay, as well as support for your future plans within the company. I really appreciate all the help I have received from my mentors.
Pros
Your coworkers make you want to come everyday to work. They become your family.
Cons
Everything else.
this place was pretty good. Over 10 years in various departments, mostly on the phone assisting customers with everyday banking and credit card inquiries. this job can become demanding if you let it. you can choose to work quietly and moderately with good benefits, or you can choose to work harder than you ever have before and be compensated extremely well for that. it can become tedious over time, but work-life balance is key
You will gain alot of experience in delivering excellent customer service, providing advice and trouble shooting. There is alot of pressure to meet goals so you have to be someone who can work under pressure and in a fast paced environment. There are incentives for those who can exceed their goals.
Working at TD Canada Trust is a very good place to work. They offer very good benefits as well of the pay. It can be stressful at times, but what job isn't? Overall I would recommend friends and family!
Expected to sale products to everyone even if they are not needed or used properly. Providing wrong advice to better advance the employee instead of looking out for the customer.