TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Specialist

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,796 reviews

I really can’t judge. 50/50?

Site was great. Benefits were great.Work itself was great. Amazing challenges. The pay was good for average, but I am clearly clearly, above average and there was nothing above than average for me. Nothing at all.. I did not feel respected. I did not get a worthy promotion. Managers put me down rather than help. I am overall glad I quit even if it is (and it is) the best employer in Canada. I wish you luck. I wish you prosperity.

Pros

One of the best employers in Canada FOR SURE!

Cons

Consistant unlawful judgements.

Productive and fun to work at TD

I love working at TD. The management and my teammates are awesome. Working with TD has been a great blessing to me. I have the support of the Team Manager and Teammates as well.

Pros

Career development

Cons

Nothing negative to talk about

Pay is great. Work isn’t too bad. The only thing that I would prefer would be that they provide more assistance in moving up to a different department by providing better resources.

Productive and competitive

Productive and competitive job. Work environment is quite good. The mentors put good efforts in you. One will find interactive people at TD from CEOs to managers to mentors to colleagues.

Pros

Good lounge area

Cons

Stressful

Great!

The amount of transparency the CEO has with the company as well as the amount of trust that is immediately offered is very rare and it immediately makes employees invested into the company because they can see their impact each day

Productive & a Safe Working Environment

Great Place to work for. Everyone is very helpful and welcoming. The management is always looking out for us in ways to learn and grow to the success of our career. Advancement is the priority here for both the management team as well as individually. I enjoy working for TD as they have a good work life balance and are accomodating.

A Collaborative Workplace

A welcoming culture. TD strives to make all employees feel welcome and encourage growth. The company provides competitive benefits tailored to each person's lifestyle.

Lots of red tape but good place to work. People are friendly and you feel at home. There's no work life balance and at times it feels slow, not learning much.

Don’t apply. This is a sales job period.

They advertise that the call centre job is a customer service position but once you get on the floor it’s all about sales and providing sales advice on every call. Training is very good and then they put you on the floor with sales targets and it’s all about getting units. Don’t apply because it’s just telephone sales. Every meeting and call coaching is about increasing your sales and numbers

Stressful Workplace

Overall stressful work environment, provide training. However on the floor there should be more support for resources. Goal should be to train and monitor new resources.

Jobs at TD

Specialist positions
See more jobs

very fast pace and stressful

Working at TD Bank was fast paced and stressful but TD made sure we had resources available to us to help with the stress of the job, because of that working for TD was enjoyable. There was a great compensation for hitting your sales goals and targets. They also had great management to help with anything happening in your life at home or at work.

Stressful call center work

IRs work in a call center with minimum flexibility on time, comfort and schedule. The banks wants you to work to your max potential yet they psy minimal fo rthe amount of work

Pros

Free bank and trading account

Cons

No flexibility, no room for growth, call center high turnover

Fast paced call center environment

Back to back calls. management has metrics to improve call quality and call volume. learned to handle different scenarios with regards to a clients account and how to successfully communicate a solution while maintaining excellent client experience.

Great Company

Worked at the Td contact centre in London,ON and have nothing but great things to say. Managers, Co-Workers, Atmosphere and Culture were all A1 at TD. They want you to enjoy and have a great time while Working. Only downside is the hours

High Pressure Sales Environment.

Poor management skills and high pressure sales environment. with little to no moral ethics. Leadership are not realistic with metrics used for goals. and Employees are pressured to the point where they sometimes loose there moral ethics to meet the goals.

All is well here but the micro management

I loved working her the culture, the coworkers ect but management is something that needs work. Managers tend to lack racial sensitivity and they micro manage

Pros

not physically taxing

Cons

tiring

Fun place to work for

I'm a mother of two teenagers both registered to a private school, 3 cars and a house to provide for, salary based on commission only is not for me at my stage of life.

Good workplace!

Good workplace with good salary pay, as well as support for your future plans within the company. I really appreciate all the help I have received from my mentors.

Pros

Your coworkers make you want to come everyday to work. They become your family.

Cons

Everything else.

fast paced is an understatement

this place was pretty good. Over 10 years in various departments, mostly on the phone assisting customers with everyday banking and credit card inquiries. this job can become demanding if you let it. you can choose to work quietly and moderately with good benefits, or you can choose to work harder than you ever have before and be compensated extremely well for that. it can become tedious over time, but work-life balance is key

TD Phone Channel

You will gain alot of experience in delivering excellent customer service, providing advice and trouble shooting. There is alot of pressure to meet goals so you have to be someone who can work under pressure and in a fast paced environment. There are incentives for those who can exceed their goals.

EasyLine Specialist

Working at TD Canada Trust is a very good place to work. They offer very good benefits as well of the pay. It can be stressful at times, but what job isn't? Overall I would recommend friends and family!

2.7K