TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Service Delivery Officer

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

No comments

I like Td bank and the managements I worked only 6 months but this is not my field. I met a lot of the staff and they were friendly. Thank you TD BANK

Love working with this organization

A place where every employee is respected. Warm and friendly people. Flexible work timings. Focused on enhancing customer experience. A company with a focused goal to exceed.

job like fun

My job like a fun for me it's like I do a puzzle, I am learning new things such as how I can reduce the process and rise my proactivity. I try to help to other colleague when they have question about the process, my supervisor is a very nice and expert person. I try to participate to the charity and group works as a volunteer. Manger has a very good relationship with employee I feel relax to speak with them for solving my problem. The hardest part of the job is short term contract and you have to leave. I am working at a very good place without stress, friendly with nice people who they are helping others.

Challenging and Amazing Experience

CIBC Bank dealing with actual bulk of cash counting and depositing in customers account accurately and making excel balance sheet D&H I work in almost all departments disbursement, interest relief, Pre- authorize payment and Call Centre it was challenging as well as knowledgable

Professional and Good place to work

Good place to work. Professional Environment. Good work culture. Had good and healthy job work-life balance. Overall good management. Co-workers are really helpful.

Excellent work life balance. Good work culture and managers

Good team and working environment. All the manager and team members helpful and provide support. Giving training's to new trainees needs to be improved and should have designated trainer role. Work life balance is good. Work is priority however team bonding initiatives are driven across the organization irrespective its contractual or TD employee.

Pros

Excellent work life balance, good management team, team bonding and global diversity.

Cons

Transportation by organization, one time breakfast or lunch

training needs more time

not satisfied how td treats their contract staff, would not recommend this employer to anyone. Management is unfair to time limit on training, staff looks depressed in their positions, underpaid for over worked.

Pros

???

Cons

unfair treatment to staff

Its a good place to work and the compensation and benefits are reasonable. Environment was friendly and colleagues were helful.I would definately recommond my friends.

Productive and Learning

Worked in TD to cover my CMA program. This indeed was new Canadian Banking experience. Learned the comparison in Canadian and Indian Banking style.

Pros

Nice and friendly management

Cons

nothing

2.7K