TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Service Administrator

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

It was a very good position

I really enjoyed this position, I was doing administration duties, cashroom, and worked on the front line when it was busy. I am a people person and I looked forward to meeting customers and helping them with their issues and needs. The hardest part was leaving that job after 25 years, my position was eliminated.

Strong brand image

This is a great place to start a career in the financial industry. There are many opportunities to advance your career within the retail banking area. They provide educational support and flexible work schedules.

enjoyable, educational and informative, and flexible

TD is a great place to work. It is a second family to me, I find it hard to move on to different postions, as it can sometimes be more about who you know than what you know. I enjoy working with my peers, it's not only a fun place to be but we learn a lot from each other. I deal with compliance on a daily basis, making sure all new products are compliant with TD and the bank of Canada. The hours are quite flexible, as long as 7.5hrs are put in, I can choose my shift

Pros

flexible hours

Fun workplace

An excellent workplace for people in the sales industry and a lot of room for advancement.

I love there values- customers are number 1 one!

TD is an amazing company to work for. They treat there employees really well. I loved my career with the bank, and i would not hesitate to recommend anyone.

Pros

Treated with respect!

Cons

none that i can think of.

My position was deleted due to re-structuring. I was pleased to work there.

It was a good place to work. I was a security officer so the day began with checking securites and ended the same way. Between securities, each day was different as we assisted staff and customers with their needs and problems. My immediate supervisor and I worked very well as a team, but we worked within the framework of a very large branch, so we were teamed with larger teams; Sales team, Service team and the branch team overall. Compliance was a large part of our job, as well we supported customer service. The most difficult part of the job was keeping sixty odd people focused on branch objectives, since everyone had personal goals that had to be met as well, reminding them that by achieving branch goals most of the personal goals would also be met. Working with so many people and friends was very enjoyable.

Pros

Great benefits.

Jobs at TD