TD logo

TD Employee Reviews for Senior Financial Analyst

Work-life balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,750 reviews

Fun place to work

Fun place to work, employees are great. Great Benefits. Good Job Security. Fantastic atmosphere. The work at times is very stressful especially at Quarter-end. Long Hours at work.

Nice place to work, flexible work, Career advancement is challenging

TD is a great place to work. If have to be a productive and challenging. Career advancement is competitive and challenging. Reference is a very powerful tools for Career advancement.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

Flexible hours

Overall a good experience

A typical month of work at TD bank involves that you plan out your: day, week, and month. This is to ensure you account of all assigned issues is resolved. You have to account for all issues affecting you.

Can't Generalize

I can't comment on TD Bank as a whole because each team is different. I work with 4 teams and each one are distinctively different. It depends who is the leader of the group and the personality of middle management.

Pros

Free Banking, Good Benefits

Cons

Sometimes performance is base on how good you are at selling yourself.

Work place

Good place to work at. Great training program, work culture is inclusive and there are several programs in place to help grow within the organization.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Long Hours

n/a

n/aoverall it is a great company to work inculture is mixed and management is depend on luckcompensation is satisfactory work life balance is depend on which department

Diverse and Friendly Culture

Working at TD is fun until you start to become a threat to management. There is a strong preference for hiring timid submissive employees that will work like machines with little to no resistance. Systems are old and the amount of copy and paste required to fulfill most finance related jobs is tedious. The entry level positions (Level 7,8) are fine, however when you make the jump to L9 things get more serious. Getting a L10 (Manager) role (Non People Management) is next to impossible even if you have had people management experience. L11 is usually managing a team of 3-4 or more. I have seen good people leave the bank because they have been unable to break that L10 barrier into the sphere of L11.

Pros

Culture is friendly and open to diversity

Cons

Strong preference for a certain type of employee that will sustain the management

Good company with good benefits

Typical day at work would usually start around 9 and end around 6-7. The company is built on good foundations and is really focused on the retail side. Management is stuck in a rock and a hard place. They need to not only produce good results but also watch the expenses. (it has come down to a double digits now) Co-workers are nice but rather slow. The hardest part of the job is to figure out the team dynamic. The day to day stuff everyone can pick up fairly quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job is that none.

Cons

Bank has really good policies, but mid level management often works against those policies

I have been working for TD Bank for 8 years now in 5 different positions. I thoroughly enjoyed 4 previous positions. But I am really facing difficulties in adjusting into my current position because of the manager. This manager only knows how to put pressure. I am loosing my confidence and always paranoid facing my manager.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Too much bureacracy

Jobs at TD