TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Time at Bank

I learned a lot during my time at the bank. Lots of politics and management at the retail level was not always as sophisticated as it should have been. There wasn't really a set training in place for more senior Branch roles, more learning on the job which can be stressful in an environment like that. Bonuses for some managerial roles were not fully adequate I felt, for the duties and responsibilities that such individuals were tasked with.

Pros

Benefits were quite good

Cons

Culture was too Sales goal driven

Well balanced opportunity for woman with family

Well supported system. Highly recognitions for hard work. Take initiative, team work. Advanced technology and system. Appreciation and encouragement to move up.

Loved the Bank

I worked at TD from the time I was 18 to now, over the course of 6 years I had so many opportunities and worked with the most amazing people. All I can say is positive things and that you better be prepared for the challenges that lay ahead.

high energy and positive environment to work in.

A good experience in all, however, the salary is more in tune for someone living with their parents and looking to have financial experience. Their is a very close relationship with all staff including management which is a culture that can only be positive in the long term.

Pros

Bonus pay semi annually, full dental and medical benefits

Cons

A lot of administrative work at the end of day.

Great Colleagues

Great people, however the workload is intense! large sales goals great benefit and stock options amazing employee benefits that can end up saving you thousands of dollars from fees. great leveraging rates

Solid work environment

TD is a good place to work. Retail banking is a secure job and the wages and benefits were far above average. This business is mostly about customer service in an area that can be quite inflammatory. People are very opinionated and passionate about their money, as they should be. The most challenging part of this job for me was the pressure to sell products (overdraft, increase credit limits, etc.). I enjoyed the people I worked with and there is a lot of upward mobility.

Pros

special interest rates, bank accounts etc.

Cons

sales pressure, angry customers

great place to work

government job, great environment, easy going staff, got along well with everyone, good benefits. Learned about mto and what goes on behind the scenes. managers gave respect to their staff and asking for time off when needed was easily done.

High demanding job

You need a genuine passion in banking to be in the banking industry. Very upbeat culture and the team is amazing. A company that always looks out for your best interests.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

low pay

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TD?

2.7K