TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Senior Business Analyst

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Fast paced multi tasking environment

Fast paced multi tasking environment. Matrixed environment enables exposure to multiple areas of the business. Team oriented work groups. Can take time to fill management gaps.

TD Bank for me

Speaking about the TD Risk Management, I have the opportunity to meet and work work wonderful people. They were mostly professional and friendly, with very small exceptions. I really enjoyed working there despite the abrupt end of my position due to restructuring.

Productive and fun work place. Very good processes and structure.

I really enjoyed working at TD Bank. The company has a good culture, offers work life balance, a conducive work environment, it is keen on agile methodology and adopting new technologies. Very good structure and easy to locate relevant templates based on the methodology employed by the projects. Collaborative, knowledgeable peers and business partners, made the experience elevating and fun.

Large bank with many opportunities and competitve

Performs weekly/monthly reports for Executive team while providing valuable business insights on department health and performance. Interacts with supported business partners within various areas within TD to ensure their business needs/requirements are met.

Large team of dedicated resources

Liquidity risk project was rewarding regulatory project. It involved in collecting data requirements from Front end users and using it to calculate cash flow risks using risk models.

Review of Work Experience at TD Bank

The employees were helpful and somewhat amicable. Project (SDLC) deadlines were very tight and overall expectations were high from middle management. My knowledge of data management was enhanced but I already had a solid understanding of it when I worked as a Governance Analyst at another client's location. The culture is very professional and deadline-driven. There are a number of agile-driven business units but SDLC is mostly waterfall. The 'job's hardest part' was meeting deadlines and getting management's approvals on projects' artifacts.The most enjoyable part was keeping it light, free tea and coffee and sharing a sense of humor.

Easy going with lots of exposure to business management

Good place to work, but limited to explore as a contractor

Great Place to work

TD Bank has a great work culture, flexible work hours and good structure. Lots of programs exist to help employees in their career development. I am glad my first job in Canada was in TD

Business ready

The management ensures you have all you need to get your job done. They are supportive, helpful and always willing to help you achieve your goals. We work very hard and once its all over we play hard.

perfict place for work

when i started to work at TD, found it very very nice place to work in. people are nice, work conditions are nice. actually, i do not find any problem to report

Good people and learning opportunities - out of touch management

Plenty of interesting projects and learning opportunities - great place to start a career and move up if you know the right people. Plagued by large organization pitfalls and redundant business/technology flows. Management is clueless on setting a strategic direction to inspire & herd departments towards larger goals.

I enjoy the people

I've worked at a competing bank and though their technologies are behind and the Agile methodologies are not correct the people and culture is much better. I find most big companies are not good at sharing their vision and you are just a number but the people are great and friendly.

Pros

Management Communicates well.

Cons

Basic technologies, and infrastructure is terrible.

Well balanced leader in the banking sector

well rounded professional financial environment good balance of business and technology forward thinking and proactive leader in financial sector for a reason

Pros

well rounded and proactive

Cons

management is very stingy and play favourites

Productive and Fun to work

good place to work. Person can learn alot. good and friendly people, always ready help. Good team to work with . treat all equally. managers take teams opinion.

TD Bank - Workplace

Teams and people are generally quite helpful and relaxed. Structure is rigid but flexible enough so it doesn't feel militant. Good work life balance as you are able to work from home (at leas my department) a couple of days out of the week.

TD Bank is a great place to work. You are surrounded by brilliant resources that work collaboratively to achieve a common goal.

Bank focused on customer service and end-to-end customer journey

TD is a large bank with a core focus on providing legendary customer experience. Overall, bank is well organized and the departments are well designed (BU's are well aligned). With the challenging financial market, the focus has been on cost control and building efficiency. Additionally, with increased competition from new entrants, TD is investing significant amount of money on consolidating its archaic and abundant technologies (multiple workflow applications). Senior Leadership team is focused and in general has a very human touch. With recent realignment of departments, many teams have changed in structure and that has resulted in some short-term pain. Overall, TD has a very green footprint and participates in many environmental and community initiatives, such as shore cleanup and United Way campaigns.

Pros

Banking Benefits, Corporate Culture, Work-Life Balance, General Flexibility

Cons

Compensation is not competitive, Archaic technology

Friendly Environment

I like the people who work for TD they are very friendly and have great personalities. The management really cares about their staff. They have great recognition programs and reward their staff for great work. They give you the opportunity to grow as a person and as an employee and they assist with growth in the company.

Interesting NEW Product launch

Was part of an exciting product launch. Great experience and great team

AML Program

I had the opportunity to work with TD on their Wealth AML Program for the last two years. I was the lead BA on four of the project within the program; Transaction Monitoring (Phase I and Phase II) Enhanced Due Diligence (Phase I and Phase II) Policies and Procedures AML Training In addition I work closely with my Wealth Business Partners in enforcing the need for improves AML practices. Published a monthly blog to reinforce the need to use AML red flags and report any suspicious activity. Key participant in the updating and preparing new AML training courses for all Wealth employees.

Pros

Teams are very focused. Subject matter very current.

Cons

Many moving parts that effect dleivery of projects.

2.7K