TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Harsh clients and fast paced environment

Somewhat of a tough place to work due to harsh clients who often mistreat employees verbally and sometimes physically, and management who purely cares about statistics rather than employees

Great culture

At TD Canada Trust you become a part of a team that’s “globally internationally locally North American and worldwide. Do you have an opportunity to grow with world there’s always room for advancement trust helps you with improving your career goals as well developing into any of the different areas of TD

Pros

Lots of potlucks

Cons

Non

Productive and fun workplace

The TD was a great organization to work for lots of multiculturalism and learning. I really enjoyed my time at TD and I would recommend this company to any that is loonkinf for an opportunity in the financial industry.

Pros

The people and the organization

Cons

Working overnight was difficult

Productive and amazing work culture

Work life balance is amazing, supportive staff, coworkers, supervisors and managers. Amazing company culture, everyone is very understanding and supportive.

Pros

free lunches

I loved working at TD

I enjoyed working at TD Canada trust, maybe will return one day. I was lucky working with amazing colleagues, great management who were true leaders for me (never ever I got criticised, always I had a meeting about what do I need to move forward for a "win-win" deal), I improved my sales skills and what was impossible for me at the very beginning, in about 6 months it was the easiest thing to do!

A Leader in Customer Service

For many years in a row, TD Canada Trust has been the leader in the banking industry for providing the best customer service to their clients. In understanding their business structure, it helped to further my skills and qualifications by understanding what is needed to not only meet the needs of clients but rather excel. Their commitment to their clients needs while providing a welcoming and warm work environment for their employees allows me to appreciate the strong foundation TD Canada Trust has built.

Pros

Management, Employee, Client initiatives (Client Appreciation day, Employee Appreciation day etc.)

Cons

8-8 Banking (Work/Family balance)

Great company!

To many goals to achieve. This is company that really expects goals to be met failure to do so could jeopardize your career.

Pros

Good name behind company

Cons

Goals

Jobs at TD