TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Receptionist/Administrative Assistant

3.5Job security & advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Working as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at TD is really good experience as it is one of the largest banks in North America.

I was happy working over there as an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at TD. It carries good ethics in the workplace. employees whoever I met, they were professional and friendly.

Good company to work

I am a 14 years customer with TD and really appreciate the work of this institution.TD is the leading corporate company of the Canada.Its business is the highest as compare to other banks.That is why I prefer to work with you my friend as I work like family and with dedication.

Productive workplace

A typical day at work included meet-and -greet a lot of people, ordering office supplies, Cleaning up boardrooms, and copy rooms.My coworkers were helpful, and professional, it was a great work environment.The hardest part of the job was getting used to the workload. At first it was really hard to keep up, but once I got the hang of it (about 2-3 weeks) I was able to do my job faster.The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with people.

2.7K