TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Productive and Fun Work place

Pros: TD Provide good work-life balance, Flexibility, Nice working environment. People working there are supportive Cons: Less scope of learning and exploring, Tedious Tasks

Productive and fun place to work at

TD has a very welcoming environment with lots for refreshments for teams on day to day basis. The technologies are well updated. overall it is a fun place to work at.

fast paced, flexible hours

Multiculture environment, fast paced. Flexible hours. friendly co-workers and management. technically up to date, good employee benefits and insurance.

Td

Great Work Life Balance Diversity Opportunity is there but sometimes within certain departments there isnt any room Management is always there to help with project work

well organized and fixible

Nice place to work , very flexible, I like the management style, very independent. Hardest part is to set up flexible time for meetings, and every one so busy with work. most enjoyable working with the team, team oriented and very friendly atmosphere.

Pros

friendly env

Cons

tight work schedules

Nice work environment

Nice friendly and encouraging management. Good supportive team. I thoroughly enjoyed working here under tight timelines yet times working on multiple projects at the time.

Fun And Productive

A typical day for me would be when something is not going according to the plan, I have learned how to balance both good and worst situations. Working as a team is the fun part.

Pros

Parties

Cons

Long Hours sometimes.

Great for my Career

I enjoyed working for TD. I have great respect for its performance culture and community involvement programs. It was a great learning experience and helped me develop professionally.

Pros

My first employer

Friendly environment with lots of opportunities of learning. Flexible hours in emergency , Co-workers are excellent.

TD work environment provides excellent opportunities to learn while work. Efforts get appreciated. Managers are supportive. Team collaboration is excellent.

Friendly environment

A fast pace environment and the people working there are very professional and helpful. We all work well as a team. Very friendly environment

Jobs at TD

Quality Assurance Analyst positions
See more jobs

A nice place to work

A nice place to work, well organized. There are pluses and minuses as at any other place. But overall, a place where I would come back to work again.

Productive and a Great Company to work for

Work life balance and great people to work with Positive environment Excellent support from Senior Management Good salary benefits

Excellent Experience

Focused concentration while reviewing different system platforms. The management style is a open concept which i love, everyone is accessible.

Pros

great benefits and a chance for movement

Cons

?

Productive work place

Great people to work with. It was a very positive atmosphere. I succeeded to enhance my technical skills, interpersonal skills. Gained useful knowledge

Progressive and Learning

Exposure of finance business, Work ethics and Agile working environment. Encouraging coworkers helps in the hardest part of the job.

Enjoyed my time as a QA analyst, great people to work with and a fantastic management team. Salary was a bit on the low side but the work environment was great and you really felt as part of the team, especially for a financial institution.

Pros

Great team members and managment

Cons

Salary

QA role at TD

I have been working at TD for over 3 years in various contract positions. I loved the working environment as well as the employees. A typical day at my current role involved working closely with the business analysts and project managers to develop test strategies and test cases. Hereafter, I sorted out the tasks to the QA testers, and started executing as well.

Pros

Employee appreciation week events

Cons

Job security

Work experience

Working at TD is challenging but when you are surrounded with great and supportive colleagues makes it easier and enjoyable.

Pros

Great environment and colleagues to work with

All offshore Indian team in IT from IBM India, no work ethics

TD is going cheap on IT now, rates are almost cut to half and most of the work in going to offshore like many other companies in Canada

Highly technical and uses advanced technology

It's great working for TD Bank. There is a high level of professionalism and there is a lot to learn in the systems.

Pros

Working from Home is allowed

Cons

Could be long hours at times

work like a fun

I have great time to work with TD and learn a lot skills.I analyzed the BRD, functional requirement for the project and creat indiual and Business test cases based on Business rules and Business logic. overall i have great experience with TD.

2.7K