TD logo

Canada2 reviews

3.5Job security & advancement

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

not applicable

I have been with TD for over ten years and looking to further expand my career utilizing the skills and experience I have gained. i am grateful for the ongoing support i have received from my peers and management.

Productive, super leader and coach, detail oriented, fun and always have a smile on my face

With over 20 years working experience with TD Bank, I bring my knowledge of management, leadership, communications, time management, project coordinator and the customer and employee experience to be considered a candidate for a new job opportunity. I started my career with TD Bank completing TD Banks Management Training Program in retail banking where I was a SR Manager of Customer Service and Sales. Provided leadership and direction to team to achieve superior individual and team results while fostering clear client focus and commitment. I recruited all talent for the branch, and coached and led the branch to obtain sales and service goals successfully throughout each quarter by following TD Banks Customer Experience Model for premium customer service. As well, I was involved in all operational compliance. I also took an active role in ensuring that all my direct reports had the tools to do their job accountabilities to their fullest potential as well as ensured they were coached for future advancement within TD. Lastly, I identified risk areas within the team and work to minimize the potential impact. Thereafter, I transitioned to the corporate side in the Retail Real Estate area where I held the position of Relationship Manager/Project Coordinator. Here I worked with branch development where we forecasted and coordinated all new branch openings, relocations, and branch mergers projects across Canada. I was responsible for managing an extensive team of all external partners ensuring status quo. Responsible for beginning to end procedures of new branch openings, -

Pros

love the customer experience, managing staff, having goals, operations and project coordination

Cons

should have delegated more

Jobs at TD