TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Product Manager

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

A great place to work - good culture, good career growth and good compensation.

I learned how to manage projects, partners and overall - effective relationship management. I was given the opportunities to lead new initiatives which has resulted in incredible development for my career. I had incredible support from my management team as I learned the ins and outs of a project lifecycle. In this, I came to learn how to manage a 'team' and truly prioritize deliverables and time - not dropping any items along the way. I am known as a Subject Matter Expert in the Credit Cards Statement Marketing process and the Statement Online Tool (xMC). This is the tool that gets marketing content uploaded/programmed onto Credit Card Statements. The hardest part of the job - it is deadline driven. Very high pressure and the same items are due at the same time each month, making it a bit cyclical. However, each month is unique. Marketing campaigns are not the same month-over-month, which helps in having some variety. The most enjoyable part of the job - the people. The incredible people are what make TD. They are all passionate at what they do and they remember to have fun at work.

Pros

Employee incentive award year-end; good benefits.

Cons

Long hours at times - lack of back-up support.

Bleed Green!

I loved working for TD Bank. The opportunities for development and fun, engaging culture set a high bar. I would work for TD again in a flash. The most enjoyable part of the job, as always, was the amazing team I worked with. The only concern I had as an employee was work/life balance, or lack thereof. The one department I worked in was involved in production support of live customer environments and as a result, long hours were expected and not necessarily rewarded/acknowledged. I can tell you my yearly bonus (which was amazing) didn't cover the overtime worked in my more senior roles. Something for me to consider if I ever return to the company.

Pros

opportunities for development and advancement; engaging culture

Cons

long hours in more senior roles (depending on the line of business you're in)

People Make the Difference

At TD, it's the people who make the difference. Benefits are good, pay is usually a little low, but it's the people at TD that make this employer stand out!

Pros

stable Canadian chartered bank, benefits, profit share programs

Cons

disconnect between senior management and employees

Jobs at TD