TD logo

TD Employee Reviews for Personal Banking Manager

Personal Banking Manager3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Bank Manager is a very respected position.

For 30 years,I provided customer service and sales in a financial environment.Managed the daily operations of the Bank and coached employees, while ensuring bank policies and procedures were followed.Experienced in all phases of Banking and developed a broad managerial ability to work effectively with all levels of senior management.The most enjoyable aspects of banking, was working with customers, employees and the considerable work that I did with Non Profit Organizations.

Pros

Providing customer service to Bank clients and working with non profit organizations.

Cons

I have no regrets in my experience with the Bank.

Results oriented culture with on the job pressures to perform.

Work life balance can be a challenge especially with Sunday banking however it's up to the individual to manage that process. Good environment and team oriented. Can be a fun place to work depending on the branch management. This bank is very results oriented with on the job pressures to perform however it does not come without incentives as the employees receive bonuses based on performance, all paid vacation for top performers via the Champions award, praise from Management and peers and of course the bank stock performance.

Enjoyable and rewarding

Started as a teller and worked my way into a management position. Enjoy the interaction with the public.

Jobs at TD