TD

Personal Banking Advisor5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,341 reviews
bankingcanadabranchfinancialbalanceculturesalelegendary

Fun place to work with, lots of opportunity for growth, management varies

I began as a teller and moved my way up to an advisor role. Although the interview process to be a teller was lengthy (and competitive! Lots of applicants showed up for the screening process and it was months before I heard back for a panel interview), it was well worth it. Sometimes weekly coaching can be tedious when you're only at TD a couple times a week but overall I learned a lot. I think some managers definitely could be more supportive than others - but you will find that anywhere. Majority of the managers I've met have been so kind, friendly, and overall fantastic! Even the staff are usually great people I get along well with. The culture is so friendly and encourages team bonding significantly. I have made a lot of long-term friends with this company. The manager you have heavily impacts your culture so my experience varies significantly, but currently my manager is amazing! It's definitely true that when when they're interviewing you - you should be interviewing them as well because they will show you how the culture is of that branch. I love the manager support, especially during COVID-19 because they were always there to protect you from angry customers or back you up when a customer is contesting what you have to say.

Pros

free bank accounts, increased bank knowledge, lots of friends, tons of room for growth, management can be fantastic, year-end bonuses

Cons

unpaid lunches, management varies which can impact work culture, weekly coaching can be annoying

A great workplace culture with great opportunities for advancement

TD Canada trust is an amazing bank to work in. Management values every individual and the job has a great work-life balance. TD Canada trust also does a very good job of ensuring that their employees are constantly developing and give opportunities for advancement.

Insights into TD

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Great working environment, managers are very supportive

good company to learn and grow, from the entry level and moving up. You can grow better if having a supportive management team.Facing and dealing with customers everyday, need to have a great customer service skill

Productive,fun, fast-paced environment

Great coworkers, good management, very competitive, fast-paced, learn all work lines within the branch itself from the tellers, advisors, insight on management, and business partners.

Overall Great

Overall a great place to work providing you have a good team that knows what they are doing and is helpful. Generally a good loose work environment with the team

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement