TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Personal Banking Advisor

3.5Job security & advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Fun place to work with, lots of opportunity for growth, management varies

I began as a teller and moved my way up to an advisor role. Although the interview process to be a teller was lengthy (and competitive! Lots of applicants showed up for the screening process and it was months before I heard back for a panel interview), it was well worth it. Sometimes weekly coaching can be tedious when you're only at TD a couple times a week but overall I learned a lot. I think some managers definitely could be more supportive than others - but you will find that anywhere. Majority of the managers I've met have been so kind, friendly, and overall fantastic! Even the staff are usually great people I get along well with. The culture is so friendly and encourages team bonding significantly. I have made a lot of long-term friends with this company. The manager you have heavily impacts your culture so my experience varies significantly, but currently my manager is amazing! It's definitely true that when when they're interviewing you - you should be interviewing them as well because they will show you how the culture is of that branch. I love the manager support, especially during COVID-19 because they were always there to protect you from angry customers or back you up when a customer is contesting what you have to say.

Pros

free bank accounts, increased bank knowledge, lots of friends, tons of room for growth, management can be fantastic, year-end bonuses

Cons

unpaid lunches, management varies which can impact work culture, weekly coaching can be annoying

Productive,fun, fast-paced environment

Great coworkers, good management, very competitive, fast-paced, learn all work lines within the branch itself from the tellers, advisors, insight on management, and business partners.

Overall Great

Overall a great place to work providing you have a good team that knows what they are doing and is helpful. Generally a good loose work environment with the team

Jobs at TD