TD logo

TD Employee Reviews for Personal Banker

Work-life balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,750 reviews

Fun place to work

TD is a fun place to work. It was one of the first serious jobs I had. It was ideal for that time of my life. But I couldn't sustain a family on those wages.

Pros

Rates on accounts

Cons

low pay

Very diverse culture

Organizational culture is very welcoming. Moreover the training programs help to learn more abt the Organization for better acceptance of employees. Interactive job.

Pros

Diversity, organization culture

Cons

Weekend hours n late hours of work

Has become very stressful place to work.

Branch opening procedures with only one junior staff member. Only the two of us to run the branch for sometimes 3 hrs. before next staff scheduled to arrive. Then move to one's own office to face the day of client appointments and huge pile of pending work & admin. paperwork. One has to learn very quickly to prioritize in order to handle the workload now the norm in the Bank...with ever-increasing shortage of staff. Co-workers, were in general, great to interact with. Management now, is quite inexperienced for the role, in my opinion. The hardest part of the job now would be trying not to portray to clients the stress level that the majority of employees are working under. The most enjoyable part of the job was always being able to help the clients with their requests & interacting with them.

High Stress on employees

Through my 25 + years with the Company I have seen huge change take place. I love the client relationship building part of the job, but the most discouraging part of the job is the huge stress that is being placed on all of the employees now-a-days. I have learned a great deal about credit products, investment products & how to deal with different personalities - both with colleagues & clients. I've worked as a senior level/keyholder employee since 1999 with great pride.

Innovative and customer oriented work place

TD Canada trust is a leader in the canadian banking industry. Long operating hours allow employees to work flexible schedule. The working environment is customer oriented. This organization promotes personal development and diversity.

Pros

large organization with advancement opportunities

Jobs at TD