TD

Canada42 reviews

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,341 reviews
bankingcanadabranchfinancialbalanceculturesalelegendary

Featured review

TD selected this as a representative review
The work environment is great. You are trained and groomed to succeed. Great benefits as well including bonuses, PTOs, pension plan. Diversity and Inclusion is always encouraged.

Operations Officer

Very stressful environment, poor training. Calls are back to back, and new hires are not prepared to take the job on. Not enough shadowing to let the new hires do the job on their own.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

back to back calls, angry customers

Insights into TD

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Fun workplace

Very good company I really appreciated everything and the work environment paid well and respect everyone opinions and there is no discrimination to anyone

Great Place to work

TD is great place to work. Colleagues are fun to work with and super helpful. TD takes diversity serious, so you will meet different kinds of people which i think is part of the reasons why i enjoy working there

Pros

Good benefits, opportunities to grow

Cons

Salary is not that great

Fun workplace

Fun place to work. Daily work is routine. Leadership team are very helpful. Lot of opportunities to move from one deparment to another.

Its ok

overall nice culture and dynamic, however sometimes you just feel like a number there and the pay/wage wasnt competitive to keep up with the cost of living.

Friendly

Fun filled work and personal life balance in TD Bank. Usage of Technology in its most advance form and Invest in Technology and personal growth. Good working enviornment.

fun work place and diverse

fun work place,diverse, easy going, supportive, great work culture, efficient and effective management, fast paced, great work benefits and paid vacations

Learn and grow

Work with multicultural people and have a common goal. Interact with Branches, lawyers and TD customers throughout the country. Distribute daily work and keep eye on any escalation or matters which need quick attention.

good company for higher levels

Great if you are in a higher level. if not- then its horrible. company seeks external candidates rather than internal. not great for flexibility. profit driven.

Relaxed place to work

I don't know why I am being asked to give a review. I have never been asked to give reviews before. I worked at TD for 3 months and it is really a great place to work. The company takes care of their employees and I was very impressed with that. I just wished my contract was extended or better yet, that I had sought out permanent employment with the company when I was much younger.

Productive and fun workplace with pool table in the lunch room.

Excellent work place and opportunity of career advancement. Competitive environment. Great team work. Managers and team leads are very supportive and helpful.

Miss management

Not very cooperative staff Hectic environment Miss management Hard to comply with th work conditions Staff very rude Communication difficulties Management only focus on targets No employee recognition

Hard worker

Honestly the pay sucks only great thing is there benefits. Unfortunately they keep everyone Part-time but with Full-time hours which ISN’T FAIR AT ALL!!! They also have unrealistic targets, so they pretty much have you set up for failure.

Could be a fun workplace if management wasn't bad

Management really makes or breaks your career. Managers at TD really don't care about your career until you nag them 50 times to help. All they care about is their paycheque.

fun place to work

I like working at TD. the environment is vary good. there is anough support to help you get your job done. There are the cases in which you will have have to work additional hours. but this is usually on month end. and most stuff prepare for this ahead of time.

Operations Officer

• Processed supplier contract uploads to Enterprise Contract Management verifying the accuracy. • Provided operational support in the Estates department and performed general to specialized transactions processing activities. Which includes review and authentication of documents, processing and liquidation of portfolios including assets and liabilities. • Maintained operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals are met. And reported to Team Manager within the Team Structure

Love the company

Love the company I work for, over time you learn your reporting"manager" role becomes less reliable and your workload increases making it hard to maintain a work-life balance.

Pros

benefits/company

Cons

structure

Don't get what is so good about this company

Have been here over five years and all I have noticed is they favour non-minorities, external hires and people who suck up to managers to the fullest and not people who actually work hard. Management comes off almost like a pyramid scheme where they give you more work and not increase any pay. See how far you can get before moving to another company.

Pros

Location, flex hours

Cons

OT without pay sometimes, poor management

Ranked in top 5 banks

Working at back office in estate department provided me to learn a lot regarding the banking products and how they worked. Part of transition in making centralized system for liquidation.

Transparent management & scope to develop

- Management is supportive in understanding everyone's opinion. - In-depth training was provided and process experts were accessible to handle unique situations.

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement