TD
TD Bank

TD Employee Reviews for Investment Consultant

Overall good company culture, socially responsible (LGBTQ2+, environment) but you have to really push for advancement. Entry-level can be really sales focused.
Pros
Earning bonus
Cons
Advancement hard
TD is very inclusive and a great environment to work in. We work for the benefits of the client and not the bank. Great leadership and growing opportunities.
Lots of areas to learn and to grow. Company has many departments that you can look into working for and the company has a very good and welcoming culture.
Love the position, interaction with clients and employees and the atmosphere. Micromanagement and bullying affected performance and desire to continue working there
Great company with a lot of room for advancement if you apply yourself. Very fast-paced environment and fairly competitive. Management is generally great with a few outliers, however, that can be expected of any company.
Management expects you to be happy with a promotion but no increase in salary ! 15 years with no increase is crazy. Too much responsibility with no lunch breaks is expected. Management asking to give them good reviews so that their bonuses are good
The company is one with a hvery high growth prospect with high level of diversity and inclusiveness. The work life is also very commendable. I will recommend the company over and over again.
Good place to work with benefits. You are able to learn many processes, and policies. Continuous learning is involved and management helps to develop you.
Sales were all that mattered, the claim that customer service is the most important is far from reality. I enjoy my co workers and managers but over all the culture is fixated on sales.
• Managed business development and acted as the bank’s liaison with potential business clients. • Helping clients with their financial goals and objectives, and preparing a proposal for investment needs
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Sales goals, and targets
I enjoy going to work every day. I start my day at work with a cup off coffee. While planning my day and my setting up appointment, I discuss the financial market in Canada and around the world. Enjoy real estate and investment discussions with my clients. After my half shift i like enjoy my lunch while reading some news updates. I like to finish off my work with my next day schedule and organizing every thing for the next day.
• Provided financial solution and service to create a legendary customer experience • Met quarterly goal early enough through intense enthusiasm and dedication • Maintained privacy of all clients • Ability to build and foster successful relationships with clients and partners
TD Canada trust is a exciting and diverse workplace. TD has taught me the basics to personal as well as commercial banking, TD has also taught me the importance of efficiency while at work.
Good place to work, but very stressful sales environment. If you use tools effectively you can be very successful. Have to be motivated and driven to do this role.
Great company, just make sure you perform, like any job out there. They however dont like to spend at all on their employees, a very penny-pinching company
Pros
great culture of co-workers
Cons
They dont like to spend at all on their employees, a very penny-pinching company
TD creates a corporate culture of acceptance. The benefits is tailored to fit your desired lifestyle and financial goals making it easier to not worry about your future
Pros
Busy and Fun
Cons
longer hours
Great company to work for in terms of Job Culture, Management, community involvement and work/life balance. Salary is low-end competitive but overall a solid employer.
Working at TD as an FSR is great if your into sales and people management. Also It was very secured job is you meet your sales goal and volume.
Pros
Controls your Calendar
Cons
TOP DOWN Micro Management
lots of opportunities although a lot of cutting and layoffs in the past year makes you uneasy about job security. Restructuring from top down causing lots of layoffs. Pay is good, bonus structure is reasonable, and if you are lucky enough like i was to have good managers at every branch I worked at, than you will love TD
i like the work at TD. The peers,subordinates and superiors are co-operative.interesting and challenging work place.
Worked with a great bunch of people. Dealt with issues regarding different areas of finance including investments, day to day banking ,lending and advice. Worked in a competitive work environment that led by example and showed clearly goals that made it easier to hit expectations.
  1. Investment Consultant