TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Insurance Agent

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Great environment with lots of room for vertical growth

Entry level positions can be a bit boring, but the team and management make it worth it. They train you well so you feel confident in your role and are always available for extra support. Great work/life balance. Fair pay. And after a year or so in an entry level role, management often encourages you to post for better, higher paying roles within the company and they even help you prepare and give advice on how to go about it. Overall, a great company to work for.

Pros

fair pay, good benefits, wonderful coworkers and company environment

Cons

bit boring, repetative

Great Eviroment to work in

The people you work with are amazing being on the phone can get slightly stressful but they take care of their employees with lots of incentives if you don't mind being on the phone awesome place to work

Great Place to work

Great atmosphere management is encouraging and there are a lot of job opportunities within the bank which is great if you see yourself with a banking career.

Great atmosphere and work place to be a part of.

This was a great place to work in, with endless possibilities for advancement. I learned fun new tactics of providing legendary customer service practices as well as the ability to work as a part of a team.

Pros

Free Lunches

Very difficult job

This job is very difficult, an intense sales focus so managers are constantly on you about sales. Even if you are a good employee, if you are not hitting their sales targets (which are high) you are unable to advance anywhere from this job. Not a very happy place because of the constant pressure put on by managers. This may be different for different departments or locations, because it's not so much that TD is a bad place to work at all. It's that the sales focus at TD can be hard to achieve.

Cons

weekend hours, late nights, high pressure

Great place to learn

I believe TD is a great place to expand your knowledge, and understand the inner workings of the Finance & Banking industry. Working at the tenth largest bank in the world, you really get a unique view of banking in Canada and the world. The experience I've gained here is unmatched.

Great company to work for

I had incredible management, my coworkers were, by and large, professional, and the benefits provided are very robust. If you are unable to perform at a level comparatively above your peers, however, you will find difficulty in advancing or moving on to other roles. The internal hiring process is incredibly competitive.

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Management

Cons

Micromanagement in contact center, difficulty in advancing to other positions

Has a great work environment.

Great place to work, Wonderful Management and staff. Good location and amazing parking. we would have pot locks on a regular basis. gave us a chance to try the food of others.

Pros

pot lucks

Professional

I was grateful to have met wonderful clients, colleagues and managers. Also, I had the opportunity to experience diverse job advancements.

Pros

Benefits Pension plan

Cons

An institution I would refer to everyone

TD canada trust is an institution that thought me a great deal!I learned everything from day to day banking to managing a team.They are very focused on custumer service experience and employee experience which leads to a plesant work place.It is a bank were you feel like your team is your family because you have great support from you collegues and the management team.

Pros

an institution that promotes and supports their employees

Jobs at TD