TD

IT Technician13 reviews
Canada13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,348 reviews
bankingcanadabranchfinancialbalanceculturesalelegendary

Had a great experience with this Company

Good company to work for. They support their employees and are very inclusive. I had good work life balance although at times there was a lot of pressure to get tasks done as there were last minute due date changes

Big bank

TD is a big bank in Canada as we all know. It has branches everywhere. People there are nice and always help each other. Team work is really good in TD.

Insights into TD

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Great corporate culture

TD provides a very open and diverse culture, supportive of everyone offering opportunities for advancement and great benefits. Management is always open to listening and are very supportive in personal and career development.

Very professional and relaxed environment

The work culture at TD was always pro employees where we are given the freedom to do things our way with a goal-oriented approach and no micro management. We enjoy this relaxed environment which in turn leads to better quality of work and more results delivered overall.

Pros

Wfh, Flexible work locations

TD is undergoing massive changes

As TD grows their footprint in the USA, it has impacted the Canadian employees job security. In my opinion, over the next five years, we will see less TD culture in Canada and more in the USA.

Pros

If you are an employee, the banking benefits are good.

Cons

Many Canadian employees are fearful of losing their jobs.

Its good

Lot of work with lot of process which you need to follow. so many gates which you need to pass.Also it depends upon your manager under whom you are working on.

Pros

good medical plans

Productive work Place

it's nice experience to work here. Growing opportunities. Management is good and support us. Learning different aspects of he project.

Enjoy to work with the team

I really enjoy to work with this company, have v.good time to work with all the team member and management. very cooperative with each other.

Excelent place to work and grow

Challenging professional environment , good people. Excellent management. A place to take pride in your achievements.

Pros

acheivments are recognized

Cons

can be long hours

Wonderful time

Worked with high responsibilities to make a web application in 3 months by my own. It was quite a lot to start from the beginning but amazing support by the team and wonderful result at the end.

Flexible

Flexible working hours, beautiful organization culture and much more

Fast and exciting

Fast and exciting place to work, Working with venders as well as other Internal Lines of Business to satisfy Banks' requirement. Great team work with my team mates, Complete personal and professional satisfaction, when critical projects were completed on time and budget

Pros

exposure to new technology

Cons

Not enough time to learn even more

N/a

Bilingual IT tech who dealt with branches and technicians. the position was outsourced to IBM which is why I left.

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement