TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for IT Technician

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

TD is undergoing massive changes

As TD grows their footprint in the USA, it has impacted the Canadian employees job security. In my opinion, over the next five years, we will see less TD culture in Canada and more in the USA.

Pros

If you are an employee, the banking benefits are good.

Cons

Many Canadian employees are fearful of losing their jobs.

Big bank

TD is a big bank in Canada as we all know. It has branches everywhere. People there are nice and always help each other. Team work is really good in TD.

Great corporate culture

TD provides a very open and diverse culture, supportive of everyone offering opportunities for advancement and great benefits. Management is always open to listening and are very supportive in personal and career development.

Very professional and relaxed environment

The work culture at TD was always pro employees where we are given the freedom to do things our way with a goal-oriented approach and no micro management. We enjoy this relaxed environment which in turn leads to better quality of work and more results delivered overall.

Pros

Wfh, Flexible work locations

Its good

Lot of work with lot of process which you need to follow. so many gates which you need to pass.Also it depends upon your manager under whom you are working on.

Pros

good medical plans

Productive work Place

it's nice experience to work here. Growing opportunities. Management is good and support us. Learning different aspects of he project.

Enjoy to work with the team

I really enjoy to work with this company, have v.good time to work with all the team member and management. very cooperative with each other.

Excelent place to work and grow

Challenging professional environment , good people. Excellent management. A place to take pride in your achievements.

Pros

acheivments are recognized

Cons

can be long hours

Wonderful time

Worked with high responsibilities to make a web application in 3 months by my own. It was quite a lot to start from the beginning but amazing support by the team and wonderful result at the end.

Flexible

Flexible working hours, beautiful organization culture and much more

Fast and exciting

Fast and exciting place to work, Working with venders as well as other Internal Lines of Business to satisfy Banks' requirement. Great team work with my team mates, Complete personal and professional satisfaction, when critical projects were completed on time and budget

Pros

exposure to new technology

Cons

Not enough time to learn even more

Great Company to work for.

TD is a great company to work with as it has really good employees and it feels good to be there as there are good benefits. The culture is competitive and challenging at time. I have learnt a lot at TD in these years. The cons can be health being affected due to the late nights which sometimes just don't stop and affect work family balance and with it your health. Also with all the outsourcing happening you don't know if it has enough job security. The Learning Programs have got a big cut and employees who could train in better technologies are left on their own to train them selves.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Slow Career Progression, Bad Training and development programs, Outsourcing

N/a

Bilingual IT tech who dealt with branches and technicians. the position was outsourced to IBM which is why I left.

2.7K