TD logo

TD Employee Reviews for Fraud Analyst

Fraud Analyst11 reviews
Canada11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Productive and goal--oriented work environment

I spent many excellent years as Fraud Analyst working in a wonderful place. Undoubtedly one of my best work experience. Not only did I gain significant insight in fraud as it relates to the finance industry, I acquired a lot about the banking sector as a whole and what fraud in finance means.

Inclusive and diverse

TD is one of the best employers, which is proven by the number of award they've received from multiple platforms for creating such an inclusive, diverse, productive, friendly place to work in.

Great place to work. Giving immigrants a chance to work in the banking sector

Only resigned from the bank due to run own business. Expanding my knowledge of Canadian banking, which I valued to help me move on. As I was an immigrant from the United kingdom.

good work environment but lots of politics within FCFMG

very good managers, some not so good but that is everywhere. lots of opportunities for young workers to advance quickly (if you make the right contacts)

Good entry to the financial industry

Lot of pressure of sales with not a lot of benefits.Terrible management as they only look for results.Sink or swim sort of attitude and only focused on the bottom line.

Pros

Good learning experience

Cons

Very hard mentally

Great bank and very inclusive

Great bank to work for. Depending on manager, they will work with you to have a good work and life balance. Great place for students, someone to gain experience and everyone. One thing I noticed is, their pay is not that great but everything else is okay.

Fun place to worrk.

A typical day at work is fun. Co-workers and management are amazing, supportive and top notch. I learned risk-based analysis, leadership skills, career development. Management is extremely supportive. Hardest part of the job is the poor compensation. Most enjoyable is coming to work everyday.

Pros

Family like workplace

Cons

Compensation

Very productive and structured company.

Worked at TD for over 7 years. Company has a great work environment, flexible hours and good work-life balance. Lots of community involvement initiatives are available to staff.

Pros

Supportive team that work along with you. Great team building activities and community involvement.

Benefits

Great place to work with great flexibility

Been working here for a couple of years now. The work atmosphere is great , great team members and awesome atmosphere. Flexible with lots of benefits.

one of the best banks to work for

TD takes pride in balancing personal and work. Excellent benefits , respect at workplace. I started as a teller in retail and moved to Corporate and gained experience in ATM balancing, Non Credit Losses, Recoveries and audits.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

low raise

Productive, Fun, Inspiring Employee Culture

I worked there for 4 years. They have great leaders who know they should invest in their people. This company is committed to a strong workplace and culture tend to perform well,

2.7K