TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Financial Representative in Mississauga, ON

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Typical day at work

Arriving early to branch and helping clients with financial questions or needs. Trying to fulfill sales goals. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with client of different cultures

Cons

Long hours and working Saturdays

Opportunity for growth

TD promotes growth opportunities and challenges you to think of what’s next. There are many opportunities available through the internal job portal. This provides the confidence to the employees that they can grow within the company.

Pros

Growth opportunities

Cons

Can be goal oriented

Great learning experience

An amazing team to work with, everyone helps you learn and develop skills you did not have before. I would highly recommend this place for everyone to try.

Canadian customers through more than 1,100 branches

TD Canada Trust offers a range of financial services and products to more than 10 million Canadian customers through more than 1,100 branches and 2,600 "Green Machine" ATMs. The current TD Canada Trust division was formed after TD's acquisition of Canada Trust in 2000.

Pros

flexible

Fast paced bank

Must be on your toes - plenty of responsibility to go around. Must complete tasks quickly and correctly or risk a poor perception by customers of the bank and management.

bad management

the cbc news stories are true. nothing has changed. you are given unrealistic goals and often pressured to make decisions that may benefit you, but not the customer.

Great place to work and get promoted

TD Bank is a great employer and is always looking to promote and acknowledge its hard working employees. I personally love my current job and the people i work with.

overall good place to work

I have managed to learn many things at TD, work culture is so good. The management helpful. Everyday learning is the best part. I love to engage with customers and help them.

great

Work culture is great. Management is also amazing, very encouraging. Best part of the job is all the great people you meet on a daily basis. Everyone is very friendly.

Good

Lots of room for advancement, must be able to handle pressure and deliver results. Great benefits and team atmosphere. Good as a starting job to gain experience.

Jobs at TD

Financial Representative positions, in Mississauga, ON
See more jobs

Wonderful Culture

Depending on your business unit you work in, your career may be stuck in that institutional silo. Difficult to transition between retail services to corporate.

Fun environment

Although bank jobs are quite hectic, I enjoy working at my current job place. My colleagues are exceptional people to work with and the management team is one of the best and it's a pleasure working for them.

Great place to work, build a career and build relationships.

A typical work day if filled with a variety of challenges. Always working with a great team of helpful, supportive and hard working people. You are made to feel valued and inspired to do your best every day. It is a fun friendly environment. The pay is very fair and the benefits are very good. TD Canada Trust takes very good care of their employees and rewards them very well for exceeding expectations. The best part of the job will be the people you meet.

Pros

Great benefits, great people.

Competitive and fast paced environment

extremely competitive, high goals, and a lot of expectations from seniors. All these are doable if you just take a deep breath and focus. Extremely helpful co-workers and positive team environment.

Pros

free bbq, coffee, lunches

Cons

Productive, learning, fun tean spirts, potlucks

A unique experience, learned a lot by working in different departments, hardest part was no one know the answer for very rare cases, and enjoyable with multi-tasking, fun and learning

Pros

Excellent benefits

Cons

job insecurity, work being outsourced out of country

Financial Services

Amazing customers Good wage Provided Financial Advice Wonderful Co-workers

Pros

Great Clients

Cons

Personal Ethical Issues with role

During Lunch time I just hang out with my friends in the mall.

I have been working as an FSR since May 2012. During my past year I came across many challenges and learn many new skills. I gained knowledge in different products such as opening accounts, Investment solution. Lines of credits and Mortgages. I enjoyed working with my peers and learning different skills everyday.

2.7K