TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Financial Representative in London, ON

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Excellent pay but high stress

Metrics can be difficult for many. There is a lot of pressure to sell and cross-sell constantly. Day time hours are difficult to come by for new hires. Management are friendly as long as you meet metrics. They can be very harsh if you do not. A credit check and criminal record check were required. Salary and benefits packages are exceptional. TD Canada Trust is an LGBTQ2+ friendly environment as well as an equal opportunity employer. Community events can be fun.

Pros

Excellent rate of pay

Cons

High level of pressure to meet sales targets

I have worked for 3 companies but never exprinced anything like it.

We were put on phones to take calls second day of training.not knowing what we are doing we kept putting clients on hold too many time to get help from 3 floor support.their targets were vary hard to meet .managment team were just pushing people to meet targets instead of coaching them.after training from a class of 30 we were 4 ppl left

Financial Sales Rep

The inbound call center here in London. Took calls and assisted customers with any general banking activity. Worked in a strong positive environment. Job was all about sales. Love the job, looking to expand my career.

Productive and Efficient Workplace Environment

A typical day at work starts usually early in the morning for me around 5 AM. Working at TD has helped me gain a vast amount of knowledge about Finances as well as about myself. The training program is very effective and well put together and management is very encouraging and supportive of its employees. The culture is absolutely wonderful. There are daily competitions/events and prizes to keep the TD community growing together. The hardest part of the job is having empathy and lots and lots of patience. Sometimes we as employees get treated poorly by customers and must learn to let go of the previous call and focus on the next in order to encourage a positive mindset and atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking with customers about their life/their ideas and getting to know other people and their stories.

Good

• Worked as an advisor who can understand and meet customers’ financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate financial solutions, resulted in consistent excellent customer feedback. • Specialized in credit applications and familiar with underwriting process for credit products such as various types of loans, line of credit and mortgages, ensuring company’s exposure to risks are minimized.

fantastic employer, TD!

TD is one of the best employers I ever had. It provides the best working environment and trainning sections. I have a lot of good working habit were formed in TD. I love this company.

Good place

Good place to Work, supportive management and really good corporate culture. Lots of opportunity for growth as well. Good place to meet people as well for networking.

Excellent employer with lots of community involvement

TD was one of the best places I have ever had the joy of working for. The training is extremely thorough and informative. I have never seen such a complete training program. The representatives are confident in their ability to do their assigned jobs because the training gives them all the tools they need. The metrics are high but easily attainable if representatives use the techniques taught to them by the management staff.

Pros

Thorough training program with added personal life applications

Cons

Late shifts for new staff

Review

I think that TD Canada Trust is a great place to work, and build your career, in the financial industry. TD offers many diffrent paths you can take, if you are interested in the financial industry.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

No set Schedual

Value in Employees

Working at TD Canada Trust was an experience that proved that there are establishments that do place their employees at top priority. At TD my team player skills were greatly improved and solidified, management was approachable and whenever help was needed it could be found.

Jobs at TD