TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Financial Representative in Edmonton, AB

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,796 reviews

A very positive and great environment to work. Lately has had developing pressure for meeting targets but it is honestly quite exciting to work there. Every day is a new challenge and an exciting day to be looking forward to. Growth opportunities are a lot and they promote education as well.

Endless opportunities

TD Canada Trust provides a great place to learn about the banking industry and has many opportunities to expand into other areas such as insurance. Continual education is promoted.

Pros

flexibility in hours

Cons

evenings and weekends required

bad work atmosphere

bad work culture. bad management too much work load. No one hears out the employees no incentive too much work pressure bad managers unprofessional behaviour unethical practices

Depends on management

Room for upward mobility, in house training provided. Experience as an employee will depend on manager, can lead to a toxic work environment. Work life balance not ideal

I learnt a lot during my time with TD so for me it was the best learning experience

I left working with TD back in 2005 when I relocated to india. I got back after many years and I find that there is not so much growth as far as the salary is concerned.

Fsr

The company is good, however management does not care so much of their employees. It's all about pushing products and services to customers.

Excellent Role for Finance-minded People

Advice while hitting sales goals trained for IFIC (Investment Funds in Canada)

Productive and enjoyable workplace environment

working at TD Canada Trust I deal with numerous clients on a daily basis, and help establish financial plans for clients to achieve there goals. I have learned how to effective prioritized time, projects and how to conduct research on my own. I have also learned how to engage and introduce clients to new products and services. the most enjoyable part of the job is working with an amazing team and having an opportunity to continuous learn. however the hardest part of the job is commute and job flexibility. overall it is an amazing place to work.

Great Place to work for

Great place to work for only critisism is long hours hard to schedule events during weekend and weekdays.

friendly co workers

warm working environment and very warm and understanding managers. high work flexibility

2.7K