TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Financial Advisor in Edmonton, AB

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Not a very healthy work environment

To move up you have to be friends with manager if not then it’s hard to move. Overtime’s are not paid and there is very less work life balance. You take work stress home always

worst manager, worst working culture, high target, stupid bank

One of the worst Banking to work in Canada, I happened to work with one of the worst managers that micromanaging staff. Working seven days in a week, crazy set of people.

Not worth it

This branch is open 7 days a week so your schedules are soo up and down. No consistency, therefore you have no life outside of work and also good luck trying to fit a part time job around this schedule. I was hired as a Senior FA and half of my day is spent upfront on the teller line. Even though our branch is fully staffed but they want the line to go down quickly. We only get 30 min lunches and no ones takes any 15 min breaks because there is always a line and customers come first. If you get asked to help a client while on your lunch you don't get to take your lunch later you just miss it completely.

used to be a great place to work before the changes

used to be an amazing work place with a great culture. In the last two years things have changed quit drastically to the worst. Including the managers feel pressured and you feel micro managed.

Pros

Great Co workers although they compete with you

Cons

Micro managed in a big way

Overall a good place to work

• Worked with clients on complex real estate secured lending deals, small business related services and financial planning to assess and meet short-and long-term financial goals. • Example of some products I would discuss/open/maintain in meetings are Mutual Funds, GICs, Mortgages, Home Equity Line of Credit, Personal Loans, Auto Loans,Unsecured Line of Credits, Credit Cards, Chequing and Savings accounts, etc.

A great place to work at and advance in your career.

I love working at TD Canada Trust. I have grown exponentially over these years i have been with TD. I have learnt on how to be more proactive and always looking for opportunities. The hardest part of the job was a lot of follow up within different TD departments while working on a deal. Most enjoyable part was my colleagues and some customers with whom i have a personal connection now :)

Great work life balance

Very understanding of personal issues. Very fun work environment. Overall good company. Very low on salary side but has opportunity to advance. Can be political and unorganized sometimes

Overall, OK

TD overall is an alright place to work. Depending on your branch or location it may vary but, it can be stressful. Training is not the best and could use some enhancing.

great company, great career

my days in TD has been very exciting and rewarding. I get to learn various aspect of banking business.

Jobs at TD