TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Executive Assistant

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,794 reviews

Excellent work/life balanced environment working alongside amazing team members

Currently supporting the leadership team on a daily basis, they have challenged me in many ways but all with a postive experience and guidance alone the way. Supporting 6 AVPs has been my biggest accomplishment in my exeutive assistant career to date. They have been nothing more than kind, supportive and respectful and with this type of blend this role has been very rewarding in so many ways. The overall department is great to work with and I’ve had the chance to know everyone very well after a year with this team. There is always room for growth here and the conversation with your people manager is always welcome and supported. Having a positive attitude in my role resonates within the department keeping the work environment alive and strong.

Pros

Positive work environment working along side motivating team members

Long working hours

Employees are very respectful and a great to be around. Always bringing fun and jokes during stressful times. Never a dull moment as worked poured in constantly.

Great Company

Great place to work. Helpful and fun coworkers. Great office environment. TD does a lot for its employees. Everyone is a team player. Days can be very busy.

Work Life balance

TD corporate offices are moving from stationery desks to flex work place, great opportunities to work from home and move around office to collaborate with different teams.

Pros

Flex work place

Cons

still needs to improve unbiased hiring

Excellent experience

Fast paced and challenging, but with a great emphasis on work/life balance. Having worked in two different areas within the organization, (from a behind-the-scenes department to a client-facing one) I was provided with the opportunity to collaborate with many different talented people. My position was rarely routine and while some days were more hectic than others, it was overall a great experience to be a part of the TD world.

Pros

Employee appreciation week

Cons

Sometimes a challenge to find an answer to an esoteric question, due to the size of the corporation

Environment that encourages learning and focuses on the employees

A typical day begins at 9 am and ends at 5 pm with a 1 hour lunch. My co-workers were friendly and always willing to work together creating a great sense of team spirit. Management was always supportive and helped employees develop themselves professionally. The most enjoyable part about the job in coming into work and seeing and working with amazing people

Pros

flex hours

Cons

nothing

Very collaborative team

Good work environment for their Employees, The Managers and Employees worked cohesively.

p.s. I have worked in multiple departments, always on contract. Very professional atmosphere. Staff seemed engaged. My co-workers were helpful and courteous.

Pros

professional

Cons

A great place to work, ranked as one of top 50 employers to work for; good work/life balance ethics.

A busy environment with lots of challenges, changes in priorities, no two days alike; juggling tasks to meet tight deadlines, yet a fun place to work. Learned lots of new Banking Software, policies and procedures, excellent helpdesk that gave you step by step guidance. Great management team; flexible; communicated well, well respected by all and created an atmosphere that encouraged you to go above and beyond. Co-workers were helpful and friendly. The hardest part was juggling tasks to meet tight deadlines, waiting for a response from a co-worker to get the task done. The most enjoyable part of the job, good feedback, relaxed environment and management was very approachable.

Friendly and Informative place to work

Never the same day twice! Although my time there was brief (on contract) I enjoyed working as an Executive Assistant for the Corporate Development team. I learned many things from how the company deals in business to new computer databases and programs. My co-worker ( another Assistant) was extremely informative in teaching me the ropes of the job. And although the hardest part was more personal (dealing with a health issue at the time) the most enjoyable thing about the position was the interactions with the Managers at the workplace - they always found some time within the day to engage in friendly chatter and made the working day balanced between professional work and friendly discussions.

Pros

free meals at times

Cons

more personal than related to job

2.7K