TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Documentation Officer

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Contract

Straight forward, friendly colleagues. Often processing, not taxing, sometimes very quiet but enough to keep busy. Overall an enjoyable experience, not enough space for progression

Productive and busy workplace

-typical work day was from 8-4 -learned how to time manage and provide excellent customer service -hardest part of the job was meeting daily deadlines while being very busy and short staffed

Organize, Efficient, Effective, and Productive

TD Bank is very organize in every aspect of it as a company. TD is definitely a company for people who want to think, analyze, give solutions, and lastly be part of a community that is pro societal improvements.

Very good place to work. You tend to learn a lot and it helps you grow in your career. I would recommend this place, to anyone who is interested in starting their career in banking.

I enjoy working there, we do alot of charity events (casual days, etc)

I enjoy my job I have learned alot. I work wirh very enthusiastic people. There is room to grow. I have spent many happy years there.I have moved to Orangeville and would like to work with the people in my new community. I am looking forward to new growth within the area of where I live.The hardest part of my current job is the stress. I work with Legal documents and there is no room for errors and we have a very high volume of work. I do enjoy the challenge. I always enjoy putting my best efforts into everything I do.

Pros

get togethers, lots of pot lucks

Cons

too far to travel

Jobs at TD