TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Designer

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,796 reviews

Flexible working environment and friendly co-workers

Nice place to work. Good work culture. Seniors help new team to learn and provide on-job training. Gives opportunity to learn new technologies. For hard working people good place to grow.

Solutions Designer

TD is a great place to work and I enjoy what I do every single day. I never have the "ugh it's Monday" feeling. My managers have been very supportive and accommodating. If I expressed interest in something, they would go out of their way to help me take on similar tasks.The only con I can think of is its not very easy to get promoted.

Pros

Lots of meaningful work, education reimbursement, performance bonus, stock matching, defined contributions, competitive salary

Cons

Promotions and raises do not come easily

Good Place to work

Good work-life balance. Great place to work. workplace culture is great. great respect for individuals within the team irrespective of full-time or contractor.

Good place with good people

Good place to work. Good supportive environment with lots of resources to make your career advancement easier. Plenty of amenities to help with downtown life.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Good

Great place to work and impressed with the diverse culture.Flexible working hours and able to balance the family life. Friendly work environment and the company is advancing towards innovation

Nice management and work team

project management very well, and director / PM working hard to reach the deadline. Because of good management, team could work hard together to reach the goal.

Excellent work-life balance and understanding managers

I enjoyed working at TD Bank Group. They value their employees and ensure that the working environment is friendly. The management was very understanding and open to listen to employees. Being a large bank, they are process oriented and follow industry standards while implementing projects. In our team, we strived for quality and gave our best to deliver projects with minimal errors.

See below

Good place to work, similar to other big FI. Corp Env, flexible hours. give it 3 stars with work life balance. ********* ********* *********

Very Productive and great Team work

Very knowledgable staff and good management. Good work life balance, Compensation can be better. Trainings should be conducted to learn. Work from home is a good option. Office is great in terms of infrastructure

Jobs at TD