TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Delivery Manager

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Good place to work but very demanding.

Good management. Culture is very collaborative team environment in technology areas but extremely demanding work environment. Pride in community involvement and encouraged by executive team.

Worked with a nice group of folks. Was challenging and fun

TD is a large bank and I worked for the US branch of the company. This company allowed remote work and valued delivery and skills. I was allowed to work independently, which is nice.

TD may be taking on too much too fast.

May be losing talent in the process. When a bank is not able to deliver on their profit promise, jobs get cut. Unfortunately, TD is unable to make much decisions on their own - or know the skills that reside within - the result is hiring third party help to feed the decisions to upper management. At the end of it, no money is saved, and resources work under threat. Not a good place to work, which is unfortunate because it's really not that hard to keep employees happy.

Pros

pay, benefits

Cons

poor senior management

Wonderful culture and people

I manage a great team of Business Analysts who have very different backgrounds, education and skill levels. I take pride in the culture we have created in our team that also follows the overall culture at TD: respectuful, helpful, professional and understanding. I also enjoy what I do which is delivery of technology concept estimates for business requirements I receive from various business partners. I can't say I have a typical day at work; however, I am usually running from meeting to meeting and trying to get things done in between. I have been very lucky to have had very good people and projects managers in my life and I strive to be that good manager to the team I lead. I also take pride in the estimates I create and always ensure they are as accurate as they can be with all the known requirements. Hardest part of my job right now is the review process that we're trying to define and it's been causing some delay in delivery of our estimates, but I know it's temporary as we're working through the kinks at the moment and have a solution in mind.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No opportunity to advance in the team as people stick around for a long timeeam

Jobs at TD