TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Typical work day

Resource planning to make sure the days work is handed out to the right officer and that it gets done. Provide a daily update regarding volumes of work to Management. Diverse culture which is awesome. Making sure we set the right for officers and customers and that it is understood by all. Enjoy interaction with each person , helping our clients, resolves issues

Pros

Reward and Recognition program

Cons

Hard to manage work and home life

very productinve learnging

not much challenges during the day learned to use many systems within the bank very friendly management at the beginning, faced lot of hurdles in learning new systems and procedures since I was kind of new to the country enjoyed attending social events during the year

Pros

Free lunches, parties, fun meetings

Cons

at times long hours

I am very good at data entry as I did this job while studying courses and love it

Learned to be fast and accurate in order to compete with others had a lot of work and less time to complete the job so I organized my work by doing the hard and lengthy work first and left easy fast work to do at the end of the day every one working togther in harmony when there was some information not clear to enter had to go to the log book to look it up to be accurate the most enjoyable part was when my supervisor told me that when they want a work done fast they call me for that particular job

the one of the best job i worked in. as i was working with the most friendly personnel, there for even the changing tasks were easy.

busy how ever i enjoy working all kind of new SYSTEMS LEARNED very firendly people and great management free environment with friendly staffs and past paced. nothing hard about because very friendly environment new challenges

Pros

the meeting time we have a free lunch

Cons

overtime have extra work

Productive and fun work place

***Very enjoyable experience. Enjoyed every single minute at TD Bank. -Just a really fun place to work -Great managerial staff -Fun supervisors and working colleagues

Pros

Excellent working environment

Cons

Worked on contract

Great company to work for

I enjoyed the work of data entry, Timely and accurate input of all banking information. Respect was given to both staff and customers alike. The data entry officers were helpful, team work was needed at high volume times.

Pros

Paid lunch and breaks

Cons

I was on contract with TD doing data entry and quite enjoyed working there. The staff were helpful and answered any questions I had relatin to my job.

Pros

Good management

Pleasant, friendly and supportive work environment

A work day at TD Canada Trust would typically start at 8 am, though shift hours allowed for flexibility. Responsibilities predominantly consisted of data entry and online submission of bank-related applications. Office environment was pleasant, and co-workers exceptionally friendly and supportive.

Data Analyst

Working for TD was very repetitive, as soon as the project was done I left the bank. I was reviewing bank contracts daily, the hardest part of the job was commuting to the office.

Pros

working for a big company

Cons

repetition

Best place to work

Amazing place to work great benefits Great work life balance tons of opportunity Good management diversified industry

excellent atmosphere & Best colleagues to work with.

Great company! Performing people always aiming give the best. Focussed on achieving the targets. Always working in team spirit to surpass the company's goals. Excellent work-life balance and on the job healthy, creative & encouraging atmosphere.

Pros

Everyone is encouraged to motivate.

Cons

Nothing.

Productive and Fun, great managment

Great team environment, productive and challenging. Over time was offered as well as office parties and occasional free coffee. Ideal distance to travel. Comfortable chairs and up to date technology.

Fun great team leaders

I would recommend working for TD canada trust, it is a well run company with good people in the right roles.I learned how to work in an office environment, work as a team, and i became familiar with computers in a real world setting.

Pros

OT was available

Cons

Far from home

Excellent Experience

I loved my time at TD Canada Trust. I started out doing data entry. Entering all the personal cheques given to the branches manually. They were to be done in a timely manner. I went on to do some training in that position. Sometimes training 3-4 people at the same time. As this was a part time position, I had also come in to help other departments of TD to help with Data Entry needed. As the work for this position was becoming increasingly slow, I went to work as a teller. Working as a bank teller was delightful, with all the many clients coming in with different needs. Upon getting bored of that position, I got experience with the business side of banking. I dealt with small and large companies, coming in to do their weekly or monthly banking. The transactions were different from the personal side. (Larger quantities, for example) Moving on, I had experience with the cash desk. Every day was different. I dealt with foreign exchange, coin acceptance, balancing of the books at the end of the day, as well as refilling the machines with cash needed for the next day. High security, and trust needed for this position. Excellent experience.

n/a

• Input data and monitored inventory via computerized system

Possitive Attitude

When my system was runnig very slow and my manager gave me target to finish work till 3PMAlways positive attitudeCo-operativeNothingTake it easy

Doing Data entry for the Banks Branches eg. cheques, drafts, deposits.how to process cheques, check balances, NSF,Management was watching very closely.Co workers were very quiet.To be very fast with the Keyboard in doing data entry, like a machine.The enjoyable part wast that there was a lot to learn.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

very west inside location.

2.7K