TD logo
TD
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 862 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,794 reviews

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Great place

It’s a great place to work. Not too busy place to work. You have to be friendly and helpful with customers. At my work place I have some regular great customers .I am proud to being a member of TD bank.

Great place to work!

I worked in the Camrose branch, and I loved it. My coworkers and the management were great people to work with. I enjoyed my time there and only left because a full time position opened up elsewhere.

Td

-Typical day for me just including helping customers with transactions and trying to sell financial services to them. These services include credit cards, overdrafts, lines of credits, etc.

Co-workers make it fun

TD is a good place to work, but honestly there is pressure to perform and the system requires you to solicit offers. Your score card is therefore based on the amount of yes's you get; so you often need to be pushy or else management is on your neck about why you are not doing well

Great work environment can be demanding/stressful

Process a diverse array of transactions. Will often need many things to be signed off. Constantly interacting with people. "Meet needs" of customer by offering them different products. Hours can be quite long at some branches and open 7 days a week.

Employee Appreciation

TD never failed to appreciate their employees and they hard work that was done. TD would dedicate one whole week to appreciate their employees. Managers always encourage career paths.

Stressful, traumatizing, management are bullies, law breaking.

Management is incompetent, coworkers are very clique like, and the workplace is rampant with unprofessional behaviour. I worked in the credit card customer service inbound call center and management pressured colleagues to make illegal sales. Lots of breaking the law, and awful management. The pay was also not worth the work you were required to do.

Not a terrible job

Job security very concerning for all bank staff in this digital era. Many cuts to staff in the time I was there, was very close to losing my job. When minimum wage went up, my pay did not so I was making barely more than minimum wage. You basically act as a human doormat for the bank, but hey that's customer service for you. Can be a little rough being on your feet all day at first and having a sales goal looming every day.

Was pleased

It’s a great atmosphere and friendly day to day interaction with coworkers and customers. You also need to be patient person with customers and be helpful to them and making them feel number one and important to the company

Jobs at TD

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Supportive Management, thoroughly engages employees. lot of room for opportunities for growth. Daily training, weekly reviews and engagement programs .

Fun place to work

everyday is a different experience. You'll meet new customer everyday and will have to adapt to whatever their situation is. â—Ź Increased business by executing critical thinking when relating products to customer needs, while also handling any customer complaints appropriately â—Ź Demonstrate lobby leadership in the training and development of new staff to ensure the goal to deliver an enhanced customer experience is exceeded

Collaborate and Compete!

All while delivering the best customer service! A professional atmosphere, friendly competition and opportunity-a-plenty. Lots to learn in an ever-changing industry. Great perks as an employee!

Good working organization

It was good experience to work with td bank there was good working hours ,friendly staff and good benefits .and there are alot more options to go further in future .

Amazing Workplace

Great benefits, Room to grow, proper training, professionalism, everything you could ask for from an employer. Amazing management, I learned so much working here.

fun place

there's lots of work and high goal you, get less paid. lots pilot program they launch every year, you need to adopt the program as soon as possible, your management team hunt you down if you are not follow

amazing company

great salary, and benefits. professional culture. work life balance is great. coperate culture and job serenity. would recommend this company to anyone.

Wonderful Work Place

So far, TD Bank has been great to me. There is a lot of support from my colleagues and management. No negative experience so far. The job is doable because of the training and continued support. It's a great family.

Good Job

TD is a good place to work if you're looking for job security and realistic advancement. There are great benefits and it's great working with so many different people.

Supportive workplace

Supportive workplace environment with friendly staff and great customers. Learned a lot about the financing world, with the opportunity for growth within the company.

customer service Representative

daily duties included handling withdrawls, deposits and transfers for customers of TD. also included creating a rapport with the customers and selling services that will benefit the client.

Pros

excellent customer service practice

Cons

too much emphasis on selling vs serving customer

2.7K