TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 862 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,794 reviews

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Great financial institution to work for!

Great place to work, the staff is amazing. They take the time to train you when you first start to ensure you know all about the role. Allows you grow within the company. Gives you the opportunity to gain customer service experience.

Very professional environment and client focused

When working at TD Bank, the focus was on customer service and team work. Delivering great customer experiences and working with other colleagues in achieving company targets. It was a great environment to work in as they recognized and rewarded employees.

great place to work

great place if you want a career i suggest working here if you like jobs that are fun, challenging and if you seek rewards the compensate you very well.

Depends in what tiur looking for

TD is a wonderful place managers I should say some are amazing. The only problem I have with TD is how they give out shifts and ranks and you have to bid on a shift. It's very stressful and causes me high anxiety that I wont be able to be home and have to leave my kids unsupervised in order to make a dollar to feed then. And

Pros

Decent pay team lynches pot luck and opportunity to get an amazing manager

Cons

Dont accomodate single moms shift wise

Good If You Thrive on Sales

I loved my coworkers, and my managers, but overall the job is very sakes driven with large sakes goals even on the front line. It is also stressful with the number of irate customers and possibility of robbery. It wasnt the right environment for me long term but I know many who thrive there.

Circumstances were bad but management was awful

TD Canada Trust is a great company as a whole, however my experience at my branch was horrible. The management was chaotic, the treatment during training and (overall probation period) was condescending and exigent... did not feel valued and felt left out most of the time. Stayed overtime nearly every shift, improper procedure would happen (some even done by management) and was told I was defensive when I would point it out.

I really enjoyed working there, I miss it everyday. We unfortunately had to close our doors august 18, 2017. I learned so much there not only we were tellers, we did everything, from opening accounts to increasing lines of credit and credit cards. It was a excellent work environment. We always had fun and respect in the work place. I would recommend TD to anyone.

I worked at TD for a long time and I learned that management had a lot of pressure on them to deliver results in an ethical and positive way. It was not always obvious, but management had a lot to deal with and they are undervalued.

don't even think about it unless your in perfect mental health

TD is very fast-paced, stressful, and daunting (especially the call center). I would only recommend the job to very few select people who can handle stress well. Honestly, this is not the job for people with depression and anxiety. You do have to have a special shell to handle this job. I wrote out a pros and cons list for this job and there were tons of pros and only one con. That con was that my mental health was getting worse everyday I was there. No matter how good the salary or the benefits are, no matter how much room for growth and job security there is, no matter any of those pros. The simple con of hating my job, myself, and my life is enough to out-weigh all the pros in the world. My feelings are mixed about TD. There are so many good things about working there, but I can't handle the abuse from customers, the incredibly fast pace everything runs at, and the push on employees to "advise" which is really their way of saying "sell". Sure, they try to focus it on giving the best advice for the customer, but it is a sales job. Don't be fooled. It's a dis-service to potential future employees to not be completely transparent with you: ITS SALES. You have goals and metrics you are measured upon and pressure is placed on you to meet those goals. On every single call they encourage you to "advise" the customer on a product. The point is not to manipulate people, they honestly do tell us just to provide advise that will truly benefit the customer, but its pressure. I just want someone to call in with their request, I help them, ask if they need anything else, and then say our -

Jobs at TD

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

CEA at TD - Collaborative team

Since CEAs do contribute to sales, they deserve to be compensated fairly. Otherwise, TD provides great benefits, job security, coaching, etc - can expect promotion within a year.

not a place for me

This place was very under paid, very overworked and so much drama. i am sure its not all locations but it was a huge mistake for me to have accepted that position

Great Experience

A fast passed environment where you can develop your problem solving and decision-making skills. There are many development tests and courses you are required to take to ensure you remain at the top of your game. Teamwork is very important as well.

other

easy to follow the procedures, not rocket science, you must like sells and be a problem solver, otherwise this is not your job. Management does not push for sales, have to meet the targets if you want to get a promotion and do quality referrals.

TD Bank

Excellent place to work. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work there. Staff are extremely kind and hardworking. Excellent location too!

good

Very friendly and flexible work environment. Beneficial to work in an environment like TD. Good team and management. Beneficial in terms of gaining knowledge.

Great Management

The management was great supportive and encouraging. Even though the work culture competitive with lot of on-floor activities and competitions the work environment was always easy going . The culture at TD is very diverse which gives a great exposure to different cultures

great learning opportunity

TD is a good job for young adults still in post-secondary or just graduated. They pay a bit more than minimum wage and there are good perks such as mid-year bonuses. The downfall to TD is the pressure you get to meet your target goals. This meaning you have to sell a certain amount of products to customers for the month. if you don't meet your goals, it reflects poorly on you. Random surveys also get sent out to customers to review your service, if they rate you any less then 8, you automatically get a 0 and the goal is 100. When you first start it will be overwhelming because of the amount of things you have to learn, but after a while, the job gets very repetitive and stale. Nonetheless, if it wasn't for the constant pressure of selling products, I would love working here, the people are friendly and each branch is different. Overall its a better job in comparison to a retail or restaurant job.

Yes, I like working at the TD Bank. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful. Management are awesome - TD provides lots of training and there are training updates.

relax

1. people there are nice 2. work environment is excellent 3. really learned a lot from previous supervisor 4. customers are friendly 5. pay salary is fair

Captivating

I enjoyed the connections I had gathered with my time at TD. The management was very kind and generous and just as helpful with the tasks and quotas at hand.

2.7K