TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 862 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,792 reviews

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Overfall performance heavy

lots of pressure on sales. Felt it from the first day I started working there. They also have such I high turnover in management that it seems you really had no one to really relate to and once you did they were gone. No real consistancy

Worst Place to Work

Awful pay, awful environment, and they push you for sales. They keep threatening to fire you if you dont meet your goals and the environment is very toxic in general. RUN and look for another job.

Corporate Greed

This company was horrible. Not only is the bank itself terrible, but they make you enforce policys on clients that negatively affect the client. Ex: charging a ridiculous fee for someone who is already broke due to policy. Trying to upsell at every transaction. Etc. It felt like robbing people when you can see their personal and private information. Management is lax, at best and only cares about numbers and upselling products. Manager barely helped staff when staff were facing abuse from clients. Management also lacked skills to comprehend basic banking, and would take it out on staff. It was such an abusive, negative place and without proper support.

good working environment

I like to work for TD. They offer a competitive salary. They treat workers as a family and people are helping each other. I leave TD just because I want to change my career from business to IT. It is an amazing workplace.

great group of people to work with

A great group to people to work with who are always willing to help when needed, lots of different hand outs that are easy access to help you learn and get to know the systems better.

Productive and fun place

Good learning opportunity. It provides a productive and fun environment. Very capable staff. Highly focus on customer service, which provides you with good training for this role.

Great work environment

Amazing people, great company, very welcoming! Excellent training program as well as employee benefits after 3 months (even part time). Would definitely recommend working for TD if you are looking for a work place with tons of places to grow within.

Great

Providing excellent candidates at an industry leading price point Learning and adapting to ever changing technology needs Owning one of Canada's largest qualified resource pools Dedication to superior customer service

TD Experience

So much emphasis on sales. Work environment and colleagues is fairly okay but they can do better. Pay package could also be better than what they currently offer.

Jobs at TD

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Entry level position but managers were supportive

only critic is that didn't learn a whole lot given my backround and education level. great for someone with no backround. would be a good place to start especially with how many people you deal with.

Loved working at TD Bank. Loved the people I worked with and the customers . Easy to learn and very helpful employees to teach. The company offered a lot of great rewards to earn

Decent but very demanding

The management at my branch level was highly disruptive. Their main goal is to push you to do better while their higher managements feed off of your success. Unless you move up, there is no need to stay there.

Management has no empathy

The worst job I've ever had by far. The center is very nice, but that about it when it comes to the pros. This fake culture of positivism / and we're here for you - is so glaringly apparent. The second you slip up, you're punished with "guides and tools and steps" for your betterment. A.k.a do this or your out. A complete lack of empathy. My dad had passed away and i wasn't as enthusiastic during training - they put a note beside me to get out of class and go see the manager. I said i was going through a hard time - and i was answered everyone goes through hard times. They wanted me to create 3 steps on how to smile more and be more proactive in class!! How much lack of empathy can you have!!! So appalled. The management is toxic. Toxic. Several left during training, not bc of the job but because of the managers. Please don't be fooled by the company - don't apply!! you'll thank me later. I also made a complaint about this whole situation. it was buried. Work somewhere else folks

TD is a great place to go if you are looking for a future career in a financial institute.

A typical day at TD Bank consists of doing several bank transactions for customers throughout your shift. A Bank Teller is a position in which you are required to give customers financial advice and help them with any problems or concerns they may have.

Fast pace retail banking

Fast paced retail banking environment with emphasis on policy and compliance. Lots of benefits, even for part time staff. Flexible work schedules.....

Enjoyed my clients but found it hard to balance work and home. Wanted me to work outside daycare hours which I couldn’t

Great company when I first started but changed over the years and don’t care about there employees Loved working with my clients Long hours sometimes with no breaks

great localization, free parking, accesssible buy bus

work in Ottawa for the td call center. great place, loved my co-workers although manager doesn't really show encouragement. great incentives and many advantages for you.

Fun work environment with clear expectations

A very encouraging and supportive place to work. They want to see you do well. They offer lots of training and benefits. Great schedule that offers a work-life balance.

fun place to work

Supportive Environment to work, could be a bit hectic some days. hardest part of the job is when its a busy day and the calls keep coming non stop, you get a mix of customers from good to bad. overall it is a good place to work

Good

I am new at this job. I am in a taller position and everyone seems to be very nice. The training is good and everyone is supportive. The management is good as well.

2.7K