TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 862 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,794 reviews

Very stressful, management always on your case if you do not sign up enough customers on products, back to back calls.

Td never has enough people hired, customers in ques that are waiting is normally 1000 or more. Always listening to your calls, different departments managers instead of helping like to put bad comments in about you just to make themselves look good. There is a lot of passing the problems with customers onto the wrong departments.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Back to back calls

Horrible

Hated it there and would not recommend to my worst enemy. Managers try to take vacation hours when it should be charged as time off with pay. Shame on you!!!!!

Pros

Quiting

Cons

Didn't do it sooner

Great environment

Great environment but might be stressful for an individual with less experience with customer service. It's a fast paced environment. Might come across some great Managers and Advisors who go above and beyond to help you if you're struggling. Overall, it's a great job to have

Awesome place to work.

Am excellent place to work. I worked with an awesome team. They all made me feel good. If I needed a question answered, there was someone there with an answer for me.

Review

Depending on where you work the staff can be amazing or not so much. I was lucky to have such great coworkers that always help. The pay is great and staff benefits are good. It’s a stressful environment dealing with peoples money and you get a lot of angry people on the daily.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Stressful

i loved working at td

everyone you work with is like family, the mangers are there when you want to talk. the clients are amazing. you learn something new everyday, that you will use throughout your life.

Satisfactory

There is opportunity for growth, highly inclusive organisation, Lots of learning materials and training. You are allowed to take ownership of your role.

Benefits

Cons

Sales role

Very welcoming

From day one they team at TD has made me feel like one of their own. They have been very patient and understanding bringing someone new in to the industry and have helped me grow and learn. A lot of room for growth within the company and many different positions to choose from.

Fun workplace

Great experience depending on your team. Very focused on reaching personal quotas which is not a favoured mindset considered I was working as a student. But over all good experience.

Great place for growth and development

Many opportunities in TD to do a variety of positions. A big organization so the opportunities and variety are unlimited. A great culture of recognizing talent and moving people as quickly as they want to go.

Jobs at TD

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Amazing Place to Work

I really am glad and proud to say that I was working with TD Canada Trust. Friendly and all-rounder environment, I learned a lot. Pay is great. They legit care about their employees.

Great place to start and build your career

customer service, deeper knowledge about various TD products and services. Brilliant workplace culture with fairly supportive management. The good part of the job is to be able to learn and apply new strategies right away which helps improve the overall performance.

Lots of opportunities for advancement depending upon your manager

I worked in a variety of positions from teller to administration. There is a lot of pressure for pushing financial products in the retail banking but otherwise, it’s just a lot of time on your feet, like any other retail job. If you have supportive managers, you can advance as much as you want, otherwise, it can be hellish.

TD was great for the most part

overall the position as a teller was great. I just messed up my next steps within a role here so not much else I can really say. I would just suggest being careful about who you speak to in terms of your branch peeps (they can be very petty)

Productive and fun to work for but with a goal

Working as Customer Service is sometimes fun especially interacting and creating a connection with them. We have to meet a certain goal per period and this is what makes it stressful.

Typical call centre

Starts well overall like in most call centres, as time pass by the rope around your neck tightens more and more with harassment from management to reach contradictory and often impossible to reach performance metrics. If you are doing excellent in most of your metrics that wont mean anything, if you happen to be a couple of points below their expectations in one aspect, you will be harassed and talk down for that. Turnover per training class is huge. There is reason for that.

Td - csr role

You show up to work everyday for the people you meet on a day to day basis - the culture itself is everything you’d expect from a big bank - boring, strict, no fun at all and the pay is ridiculously low

Very supportive management room for growth training on a regular basis competitive flexible hours awesome working environment great teamwork sales goals

Fun workplace

TD is a great place to work especially for young professionals just entering into the world of business and finance. TD cares about it's employees and wants to provide each employee with the opportunity to succeed.

I have learned a lot about banking products and procedures. Continuos training support. Good benefits and great management It's a great part-time job

Only as good as your manager

I initially likes working here, until we got a new manager who cared more about exhibiting their managerial "power" than employees actual needs and concerns.

2.7K