TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Mississauga, ON

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Good

I am new at this job. I am in a taller position and everyone seems to be very nice. The training is good and everyone is supportive. The management is good as well.

Great Environment & Atmosphere to work in

I loved working for TD. The staff at Branch 1862 was amazing. Enjoyed coming into work. I never used the benefits while I was working there, so I’m really not quite sure how good they were. I used to work here part time and they worked with my availability with no issues.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Very busy location

Fun work

I had a great time going around branches a d meeting new people. The pay was ok and the company had lot of potential for development. All the branches I visited were supportive and encouraging to move forward

great learning opportunity

TD is a good job for young adults still in post-secondary or just graduated. They pay a bit more than minimum wage and there are good perks such as mid-year bonuses. The downfall to TD is the pressure you get to meet your target goals. This meaning you have to sell a certain amount of products to customers for the month. if you don't meet your goals, it reflects poorly on you. Random surveys also get sent out to customers to review your service, if they rate you any less then 8, you automatically get a 0 and the goal is 100. When you first start it will be overwhelming because of the amount of things you have to learn, but after a while, the job gets very repetitive and stale. Nonetheless, if it wasn't for the constant pressure of selling products, I would love working here, the people are friendly and each branch is different. Overall its a better job in comparison to a retail or restaurant job.

Captivating

I enjoyed the connections I had gathered with my time at TD. The management was very kind and generous and just as helpful with the tasks and quotas at hand.

Fun workplace

Fun environment, sometimes stressful, challenging work/life balance. Difficult to move out of retail into back office departments. Not enough frontline staff at times.

Fast-paced, client based environment

Fun, fast-paced, customer-based environment. There was often pressure from management to hit target sales but overall it was a fun workplace environment. There is lots of potential for growth if you are a go-getter.

Typical Day

TD is a huge corporation which strongly believes in developing their colleagues. However, this cannot be said with every manager you get and this is a flaw of a huge corporation. Working at TD helped me build many skills and experiences. I did work at RBC prior to this and I would have to say that TD was way better.

Workplace environment

Fun and competitive environment in each district. Different events every quarters gives everyone a great opportunity to interact make new friends and get along like a family.

Pros

motivation to come to work

Cons

personal and professional life balance

Typical Day

A great place for new graduates. Lots of opportunity for learning and growth. Supportive managers and colleagues. Work life balance. They are a true equal opportunity partner

Pros

Opportunity for growth

Cons

Low salaries

Jobs at TD

Customer Service Representative positions, in Mississauga, ON
See more jobs

Great Benefits

TD is a leader in compensation and flexibilty of work life balance. The longer hours are great for mothers going back to work or students. Multiple locations

Amazing place to work at! At typical day would be helping customer with day to day transactions and suggesting them with new products that TD Canada Trust offers

High Job Insecurity

TD was a great place to work as a Customer Service Rep with great company culture. I started in my role with 37.5 hours/week, but upper management decided to make all Reps part-time, which led to massive cuts in hours. This made TD a very problematic place to work at, due to a decline in hours and high job insecurity. The salary was above-market for an entry-level CSR role, but no benefits were offered.

Pros

RSP matching; good company culture; high pay.

Cons

high job insecurity; no opportunities for advancement; no benefits.

Productive and fun place to work

For a student I found working at TD Bank one of the best jobs that I have ever had. Most days I felt like I was not coming to work but yet another day with warm and friendly staff and most of all amazing customers that I have grown to give legendary experience. Work parties, dinners or other small events like jean days or potluck happen every quarter.

Pros

Compensation and scheduling

Cons

Advancements take a while

Basic Entry Level w/ minimum barrier

Good place to work, not too demanding. Tasks are very basic like drafts, withdrawals, deposits, etc. May involve dealing with difficult clients, but you need that challenge to grow positively.

Pros

Decent Starting point and exposure

Cons

Extremely repetitive

Good place to work and a great work environment

Currently working at TD Canada trust as Customer Service Representative. A typical work day involves performing everyday banking needs of all the customers and providing financial advice to our customers to better their banking experience.

You Learn alot, but not from training, mainly from day to day transactions with customers

I would recommend that HR digs in deeper into some of the hidden issues that occur within the branches. There is a lot "playing favourites" going on in these branches and its quite disturbing and prevents you from reaching your full potential.

Pros

Learn about your own finances, professional and creates higher tolerance

Cons

Long hours standing, pay is not enough, management is overrated

Flexable inclusive workplace

Very flexable and accommodating place to work. Inclusive with lots of room for advancement. Excellent benefits and bonuses for those willing to put in hard work.

Valuable Work Experience

A great place to work in finance and develop your professional skills and learn financial literacy. Coworkers are fun, professional positive team members.

How to increase a VISA

As a teller, if you enjoy feeling like you have to choose between increasing an elderly woman's VISA or doing the right thing, this place is for you.

fun place

fun place to work and grow, extremely flexible hours and schedules, yearly raises and benefits and vacation days and paid courses

2.7K