TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Service Manager

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Its decent....except the pay

If you get the right manager it's a great place to start a career. Pay isn't great...it is all about making quota but they give you the tools to make them. High standards ...low pay..... but ok atmoshohere.

Future Ready is a joke | TD is not what it used to be anymore

I enjoyed my career until Nov 2018 with TD, everything was fine the way it was. Then some genius in the corporate head office decided to implement digital micromanagement through "Future Ready". It was created to collect data and metrics to see how you perform among your peers and if you can meet your sales goals or not. The only good thing implemented was the LCEA position, career development and coaching to help managers monitor their staff to uplift LEI. However, over time this process became tedious and unnecessary. The staff started to get bored and depressed whenever they were coached, as it was the same repetition of behaviour metrics met/not met. These figures would determine their survival in TD. If you don't bring good LEI by begging customers to do the email survey, be very careful as you might be looked down upon. The biggest reason is everybody's quarterly bonuses are depended on Team LEI. By now you must have gotten a gist of how important LEI is for your role in the retail branches. The reward and recognition is just a joke as I wasn't able to recognize my subordinates without the branch/district manager's approval. The company has zero empathy for it's staff and since the influx of new job seeking immigrants in various cities, they don't care about their existing loyal staff anymore. You will be easily replaced due to the abundance of people who want to work for the banks. There is no work life balance at all unless you're in top of the pipeline. They will schedule you left and right and are non compliant with local labor laws. For example you will -

great culture

great opportunity to build your career and you get full support from the management team to grow with in organization. TD offers great benefits & they really invest in you.

Pros

benefits

Td

The bank was a good place to work. However with the new CEO it have been changed to an aggressive tied selling place. They care more about selling then there employees. The goverment should audit the whole bank and see how bad it is.

Fast paced busy location of the bank. great co-workers mngmnt not very worker friendly great with customers

Great co-workers and work environment. customers well known and loved in the area great to be part of their lives and the co-workers. great chance to learn but hard to get full time to advance or move up levels

Great workplace that offered career growth, opportunities and education

At the TD Bank, the environment was very productive. I mainly worked in client relations, focused on building rapport, strong relationships and developing new clientele through my network and referrals. I was able to continuously grow my network. Working at numerous TD branches (commercial and residential) due to the nature of my position gave me the opportunity to meet different work teams and colleagues. It enabled me to fully develop my people and interpersonal skills. Working with the public was challenging at times during my position as a teller when I first began. Overall, I truly enjoyed working with the public,learning new tasks, responsibilities and financial products.

Each day as a manager at Td was a day full of excitment and new things to learn

A typical day as management would begin with checking the schedule for the day to ensure adequate staff , checking emails, dealing with customer issues , coaching staff etc

Working in TD has been a good experience at different locations around Toronto,serving lots of differen people with different needs.

Helping customers with getting Mortgages, Accounts,all other credit and Investment products,solving customer problems and investigating any issues and resolving the issues or escalating the issues to higher level.

Pros

good work place with nice people to work with.

Cons

working on most of the weekends and sundays, very demanding management.

Jobs at TD