TD Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Found 53 reviews matching the search See all 6,026 reviews
Featured review
TD Bank selected this as a representative review
Diverse and forward thinking company
Customer Relation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON17 February 2019
TD is an excellent employer, who provides an environment where opportunities to learn and grow are readily available to those who are motivated and have a solid work ethic.
Pros
work/life balance
productive and fun envrionment!
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  montreal12 February 2019
The building is beautiful, and the people are nice. They serve lunch and breakfast everyday. It is great for people who love banking. The salaries could be a bit higher.
Very dissapointed in the direction the company is going
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canada25 November 2018
I have had 18 managers (split between 3 different positions) in the span of 5 years working with td.. need I say more. Things were constantly changing with new people coming is staff couldn’t or didn’t want to keep up anymore. We were always under staffed on the frontline where we were most busy, with tons of extra advisors in offices that would not help. They use to care about there staff but it no longer feels that way.
Upper management only cares about sales targets
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON4 November 2018
More recently appointed executives do not consider the well being of long-term employees and clients when making substantial changes within the company.

TD cares more about corporate image rather than the customer service they pride themselves on.
great
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2018
Its a great environment to be working at, you get a lot of different experience such as customer care customer services, one and one talk. at first point is great experience at this position
Great Company to work for
CUSTOMER RELATIONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB15 September 2018
-bank opens at 8
longer hours than most banks
flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance
Managers are very supportive and great help
Clients are great
Great customers
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2018
Our branch had great customers which made the day go by fast. The goals that were put in place were unachievable and stressed most coworkers out.....
Pros
coworkers and clients
Cons
sales expectations
Great opportunity if you want to advance your career
CUSTOMER RELATIONS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB30 July 2018
I worked for TD for 11 years and while no job is perfect I was quite happy. I had no drive to go into sales or management so when my position ended I left. If you enjoy customer service and dealing with credit and investments this is a great place to work as you can grow into so many different roles. Pay is ok ( does anyone think they get paid enough?! ) but benefits sort of make up for that.
Pros
Advancement within the company
Cons
Banking is less in person and becoming more online
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON24 July 2018
TD Bank is a good place to work. Employee banking and personal benefits are good. Friendly people. Managers are flexible with work/life balance. Need to be able to sell products to succeed.
Customer Relations Cordinator
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 July 2018
Working at TD has been a great experience, TD is a great company. The culture is amazing and diversified. In my typical day I attend to many customers a day and resolve problems. The best part about my job is my team
terrible
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alberta18 July 2018
They were such a terrible employer they never gave you a chance to advance even though you had way more experience but
if you were not friends with them you would not advance in the the job
very social work place
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Leduc, Alberta, Canada15 June 2018
Friendly and helpful team. A typical day at TD Bank is very busy, especially around month end. But it is enjoyable as you get to meet people all day long and it makes the day go by fast. The Management team is always very supportive.
Low Paying Unprofessional
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malton, ON25 May 2018
Unfortunately, when you work at a branch for TD the professionalism is not as high as you may expect. People who are not best suited for the positions of management nor have the proper training are placed into positions of power and they abuse that power and go unchecked. Even with HR intervention nothing changes. Very low paying job and high demand from employees. The management does not even encourage growth among their employees or support you when you apply out within TD, they actually hold you back to ensure you continue to do their job so they do not have to do theirs.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
low pay and poor management and low growth opportunity
Amazing!
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2018
Great company to work for, work life balance is great , management is great .Everyone is always very helpful, they become your family.
Great Experience at TD
Great work environment
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Port Hope, ON16 March 2018
Great company and awesome group of co-workers. Was with the company for over 26 years and enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to the next chapter in my new life.
Pros
Staff and Management
Challenging
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON9 March 2018
Lot's of pressure, but overall a very exciting work environment.
Had the opportunity to create templates to improve communications with customer s regarding bank policies.
Benefits
Cons
Sales pressure
Great company
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 March 2018
I was very proud to work here, great company. Good great training, advancement and highly recognized for my work.
However, they expect you to devote all of your time to them.
Management will shun you if you do not put your job first.
Health and family are not priorities in their eyes.
work culture
Manager Customer Relations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2018
Work culture is great and TD is an advocate for diversity. Very happy to be part of the company that supports everyone's differences. TD truly is the better bank.
Highly paced, unsecure job security
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB18 January 2018
I learned that I am not a robot and targets and goals are not easily met. TD is definitely diverse in culture. The branch manager was a micro manager and did not need to be. Cuts were made and my position became redundant. The most difficult part of my job was being the 'middle man' between clients and Financial Advisors and Representatives. I really enjoyed all the people I got to meet and talk to in a day.
benefits
Cons
work/life balance
Fast paced busy environment
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB17 October 2017
Great organization to work for with fair pay and benefits. Work environment losers friendships. Great opportunity for advancement. There is always something different everyday. Awesome if you enjoy a challenge.
Fast paced enviornment
Customer Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON11 August 2017
Exposed to a lot of different customers, accounts, and products. Able to manage the front desk on my own which offered autonomy and exposure. Greatly enjoyed working here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TD Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K