TD Bank

TD Bank Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Representative

Customer Relations Representative60 reviews
Canada60 reviews
Featured review
TD Bank selected this as a representative review
The culture at TD is like no other - they genuinely care about the colleague experience. If you're looking for a new place to start, this is the place to be.
Working multiple jobs within TD, there is a lot that is asked of their employees. While it is great culture within the staff; they do not compensate you in comparison of what is asked.
Targets are high and most times unattainable in certain demographics and areas of the country. The people who consistently ( not all) meet targets resort to other means to reach them causing friction within the staff.
It was great working here... to start here as a part time and then there is a lot of potential top nice up in there company or gain experience and then explore other companies.
it was good working experience, pay wasn't good, no job security, not enough hours but I did learn a lot
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
not enough hours
TD is an excellent employer, who provides an environment where opportunities to learn and grow are readily available to those who are motivated and have a solid work ethic.
Pros
work/life balance
The building is beautiful, and the people are nice. They serve lunch and breakfast everyday. It is great for people who love banking. The salaries could be a bit higher.
I have had 18 managers (split between 3 different positions) in the span of 5 years working with td.. need I say more. Things were constantly changing with new people coming is staff couldn’t or didn’t want to keep up anymore. We were always under staffed on the frontline where we were most busy, with tons of extra advisors in offices that would not help. They use to care about there staff but it no longer feels that way.
More recently appointed executives do not consider the well being of long-term employees and clients when making substantial changes within the company.

TD cares more about corporate image rather than the customer service they pride themselves on.
Working in a face paced retail banking environment. Learned how to multitask, improve communication skills, working individually and as part of a team. The hardest part of the job is that you can get burned out by some of the mundane daily tasks. The most enjoyable part is helping clients out and the rewarding feeling that you have made even the smallest difference in their lives, whether it be saving money, fixing a problem or making an emotional connection that makes them feel comfortable enough to feel like family.
An Amazing Experience working for the company.
Typically busy , always something to do .

Pay was average benefits were good

Management was great

Organization is key .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TD Bank?
Its a great environment to be working at, you get a lot of different experience such as customer care customer services, one and one talk. at first point is great experience at this position
-bank opens at 8
longer hours than most banks

flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance

Managers are very supportive and great help

Clients are great
Our branch had great customers which made the day go by fast. The goals that were put in place were unachievable and stressed most coworkers out.....
Pros
coworkers and clients
Cons
sales expectations
I worked for TD for 11 years and while no job is perfect I was quite happy. I had no drive to go into sales or management so when my position ended I left. If you enjoy customer service and dealing with credit and investments this is a great place to work as you can grow into so many different roles. Pay is ok ( does anyone think they get paid enough?! ) but benefits sort of make up for that.
Pros
Advancement within the company
Cons
Banking is less in person and becoming more online
TD Bank is a good place to work. Employee banking and personal benefits are good. Friendly people. Managers are flexible with work/life balance. Need to be able to sell products to succeed.
Working at TD has been a great experience, TD is a great company. The culture is amazing and diversified. In my typical day I attend to many customers a day and resolve problems. The best part about my job is my team
They were such a terrible employer they never gave you a chance to advance even though you had way more experience but
if you were not friends with them you would not advance in the the job
Friendly and helpful team. A typical day at TD Bank is very busy, especially around month end. But it is enjoyable as you get to meet people all day long and it makes the day go by fast. The Management team is always very supportive.
Unfortunately, when you work at a branch for TD the professionalism is not as high as you may expect. People who are not best suited for the positions of management nor have the proper training are placed into positions of power and they abuse that power and go unchecked. Even with HR intervention nothing changes. Very low paying job and high demand from employees. The management does not even encourage growth among their employees or support you when you apply out within TD, they actually hold you back to ensure you continue to do their job so they do not have to do theirs.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
low pay and poor management and low growth opportunity
Great company to work for, work life balance is great , management is great .Everyone is always very helpful, they become your family.
Great Experience at TD
Great company and awesome group of co-workers. Was with the company for over 26 years and enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to the next chapter in my new life.
Pros
Staff and Management