TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Manager

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Stressful

It depends on the branch sometimes, I had better experiences at 2 but pretty negative at 3 others. Goals are set & you better make them which includes up selling even to people that either don’t need it or can not manage credit given to them.I worked there for 20+ years and it used to be more of a fun team. Now with the goals it pits staff against each other.I will say they have excellent benefits even for staff working 15 hours per week.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful

Working as a Customer relations coordinator for TD Canada Trust, I have accomplished to lead the branch by making sure branch is running well and customers are satisfied.Taking service inquiry calls from customers or clients and dispatching the suitable customer service associate to address questions. I was also responsible for scheduling clients with staff for meetings, also as a coordinator it is very important to make sure booking appointments are done correctly to avoid double booking/over booking and to make sure branch is fully staffed.

Good Place to gain experience

Good place for university students to gain experience regardless of what major they are in. You learn so man skills e.g. problem solving, multi-tasking, customer service, sales. Environment can get crazy and stressful at times. Flexible hours are a blessing and a curse. Management in general wishes the best for you, but are so busy and have so much work they can't spend a lot of time coaching/training, so you must learn a lot on the fly.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A great place to work, I get to help people and that's a rewarding feeling. I've built better communication skills because of the diverse client base we have at the branch. We are a great team at my branch and we all work together to ensure the customers have a legendary experience at the branch.

A day at work is just fun

TD is just full of excitement. Everyday, every minute it is something different and you learn a lot about the world when interacting with clients. They are days when clients are very upset that fees came out or payment went through before its due date but I always found a way to solve the problem and make sure everyone was happy with it as well. Co-workers are amazing; everyone says hi to everyone. Day just goes by fast.

Pros

Free Coffee or Donuts

Good stable employment with flexile hours for students

Management was in constant flux and changing the needs of what employees were required to do. At some point they lost touch with the need to serve clients and required to sell to clients at the main purpose. Otherwise excellent pay and a good work environment. Especially for students.

Pros

Flexible schedule, good pay

Cons

No leadership

Amazing place to work

During the time that I worked for TDCT management was always considérate and understanding. I believe that they truly do care about their staff

High performance company with great people

Good place to work because of the people. You are provided with training and tools to succeed.

Pros

Flexible work schedule, Branch Incentive Pay, Employee Ownership Plan

Cons

Long hours, high turnover, lack of staffing awareness, managers tend to micromanage

As Retail Banking goes, it's one of the best in Canada

Overall, you can find good people within the organization that truly love their job. A typical day was customer service triage with an increasing work load that you had to manage while giving legendary customer service from start to finish.

Great People

Worked at CSAAC while completely my education. Friendly staff, great management....flexible work schedule.

Pros

Flexible work schedule

Cons

Low Pay

Jobs at TD

Customer Relations Manager positions
See more jobs

Customer Relations

Excellent Company to work for Great Hours Excellent team work

Rated as one of the best 100 companies in Canada.

It has been a pleasure to work with T D Canada Trust since May'2007. I always had a steady progress in the customer service field. Due to my excellant service, I even got selected for champions to visit Sandiago in the year 2011.

Pros

We occasionally enjoy free lunches, due to good customer care services, achievement in sales target, extra effort during tax seasons, RSP season, long evenings for phone calls.

Cons

TD being open for long hours, we always work in shifts, so that it is convinient for everyone.

A Day In The Life of My Position

A typical day at work is working with various partners within the Bank to resolve complex and sensitive customer concerns. These concerns are normally escalated by the Branch Managers at the retail branches, our Phone Channel Customer Care Department, the TD Ombudsman or directly from the customer via email/letter. Concerns are normally resolved by speaking with the customer, engaging with the right partners to resolve matters via email/phone, or collaborating with my colleagues who may have similar concerns and was able to resolve. The most difficult part of the job is the negotiation factor and convincing your associates to agree to the terms and conditions of a resolution. The most enjoyable part of the job is resolving the customer's concern as quickly as possible and knowing you were instrumental by maintaining the relationship. This goes a long way for the Bank and its shareholders. I learned the importance of organization, knowing your product and business, finding solutions to grow the business, email/communication etiquette and effective collaboration. In addition, I do have support from my management team as they are key to ensure we deliver results.

Pros

Chartiable functions, After work connection events

Cons

Too many meetings

Excellent place to stive in CEI

At TD you can always bet that you will be greeted with a smile from start to finish. The hardest thing to do is creating new WOW moments as they are always being noticed.

Pros

Champions rewards, Benefits

Cons

Reaching new WOW moments as every interaction counts

What an amazing time in my life.

I wouldn't trade the time i spent there for the world. I worked there for almost 5 years, and I learned more than i could have ever imagined. The management were all amazing, the work culture there really takes over, and can be seen in every day life during business. They live and breath what they do, and I have nothing but good things to say about the time i had there.

Pros

Life changing.

Cons

Hours.

Awesome

Best bank ever! Love the customer service. the way TD trains their staff is amazing.

Great culture with great support.

My role as a Financial Advisor/Financial Service Representative was to make sure I provide my clients with the best financial solutions that are tailored to their particular needs. I have to make sure I meet my weekly goals and quarterly quotas in terms of bringing in Sales Revenue, New volume, and also the number of units I produce for the bank. During my 5 years at TD Canada Trust, I can say that I've learned a lot about the art of providing legendary customer service, because the organization is known for their #1 customer satisfaction within the top 5 banks in Canada. I've also learned a lot about the financial products/solutions that are available for us to aid our clients when trying to fulfill their needs. This is mainly due to the great support from co-workers and the management team, and also the great support from the company spending a lot of money on tools that help us demonstrate and guide the clients to choosing the right solution. The hardest part of the job is when you tried your best to help structure a lending deal that ended up not going through because of client's financial situation. It's really tough to let the client know that the bank is unable to help at this current time. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when I realized I just structured a financial plan, or helped approved a mortgage for my clients. It brings a lot of joy to me knowing that I contributed in a small part of their life where I was able to make their financial dream come true.

Pros

Great working environment with great rewards recognition

Interactions

TD is a great company. It is definaltey a great stepping stone to start off your career.

Amazingly professional environment with room to grow within the company

TD is very customer oriented, and it is what makes it the better bank. The large customer base TD Canada Trust acquires speaks volumes about the type of legendary customer service it delivers. It is a supportive and nurturing environment to work in.

Great company to work for.

Responsible for handling customer’s problems appropriately, answering telephone calls and scheduling appointments.

2.7K