TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Manager

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,793 reviews

Stressful

It depends on the branch sometimes, I had better experiences at 2 but pretty negative at 3 others. Goals are set & you better make them which includes up selling even to people that either don’t need it or can not manage credit given to them.I worked there for 20+ years and it used to be more of a fun team. Now with the goals it pits staff against each other.I will say they have excellent benefits even for staff working 15 hours per week.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful

Challenging

Lot's of pressure, but overall a very exciting work environment.Had the opportunity to create templates to improve communications with customer s regarding bank policies.

Benefits

Cons

Sales pressure

Great company

I was very proud to work here, great company. Good great training, advancement and highly recognized for my work. However, they expect you to devote all of your time to them. Management will shun you if you do not put your job first. Health and family are not priorities in their eyes.

work culture

Work culture is great and TD is an advocate for diversity. Very happy to be part of the company that supports everyone's differences. TD truly is the better bank.

Highly paced, unsecure job security

I learned that I am not a robot and targets and goals are not easily met. TD is definitely diverse in culture. The branch manager was a micro manager and did not need to be. Cuts were made and my position became redundant. The most difficult part of my job was being the 'middle man' between clients and Financial Advisors and Representatives. I really enjoyed all the people I got to meet and talk to in a day.

benefits

Cons

work/life balance

Fast paced busy environment

Great organization to work for with fair pay and benefits. Work environment losers friendships. Great opportunity for advancement. There is always something different everyday. Awesome if you enjoy a challenge.

Fast paced enviornment

Exposed to a lot of different customers, accounts, and products. Able to manage the front desk on my own which offered autonomy and exposure. Greatly enjoyed working here.

Good

Is a very good place to work. I´ve been with TD for over 4 years Very good place to grow Balance between life and work The hardest part will be some personal goals

Great place

Great experience to learn about the financial world. Lots of avenues to explore within the company. The company themselves hire nothing but the best so it's easy to get alot with everybody.

Growth within organization

With assistance of management, its is possible of heightened success within the organization. The company supplys endless support for all individuals.

Jobs at TD

Customer Relations Manager positions
See more jobs

Demanding Sales Goals!!!!!!

Demanding sales goals you had to meet or you would be reprimanded. They push sales on you to make your quarterly contribution if you don't its not good. You must be able to work flexible hours: days, evenings and weekends BUT managers are also great at working with your schedule. The pay and benefits are great to start at this level. They encourage growth within with a lot of support. If you can grind it out for a year in this role you'll be able to apply within TD.

Interesting Company

TD is an interesting company to work for depending on who you ask. I do find some inconsistencies in management styles and techniques, as well, I feel the brand has changed quite a bit. There is a lot of pressure to sell - at times that is the only pressure. They do have great benefits as well as employee programs.

Diverse Employees and Endless Opportunities!

TD has such a diverse group of employees that was by far my favourite part about working there. The people I worked with at both locations were amazing, I made a lot of friends along the way and will cherish the memories always! TD volunteers and gets involved in many community events and I did my best to be part of it all, definitely will miss working for this company!

Excellent learning experience

Advancement is heavily reliant on management support not numbers and performance. Not excited for where the future of the company is moving. Less client focused more profit focused.

Pros

Excellent Learning opportunity

Cons

Rotating hours, evenings and weekends

Productive and Great place to work

Great place to work, culture is great! Strong demands and pressure, however rewards and recognition help to keep up with the demands. Huge emphasis on your development, where employees are required to complete a Personal Development Plan and discuss with manager regarding career advancements or training.

productive workplace working in a positive environment

Working at TD helped me build my self confidence and learn about new products and working to understand and fulfill customer needs to the best of my ability.

Pros

positive work environment

Cons

Poor training

fun place to work

learned different thing different days working as a team helping each members have a good time with people who work there

Pros

champions point

Cons

have to work on weekend

Customer service is a major focus

The most enjoyable part of the job is the customers. Management plays a significant role in the work/life balance and the results of the branch. The co-workers are helpful and friendly, the team that I have the pleasure of working with are a fun bunch who have the best interest of the customers at heart.

I like their Benefits

Overall the job is ridiculous and your constantly watched like a child and have no freedom. This is a waist of my time and I don't wanna fill this out. Just wanna apply for jobs.

Pros

Gift cards, flowers for birthdays and getting paid on you birthday and have that day off.

Cons

Crazy busy, work like a robot, constant bickering about sales constantly, too much drama, pay isn't enough to deal with all this madness.

Great work / life balance

TD offers a great work / life balance with flexible schedules and understanding staff. There can be a large turn over in staffing, but this is partially due to staff furthering their career.

A great place to move forward

My experience as Manager of Customer Service for four years had me creating and presenting training material to employees of the entire branch; this position allowed me to improve my teaching, communication, interpersonal, networking, and relationship-building skills

Pros

positive moral

Cons

communication with Management

2.7K