TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Customer Relations Manager

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,796 reviews

Stressful

It depends on the branch sometimes, I had better experiences at 2 but pretty negative at 3 others. Goals are set & you better make them which includes up selling even to people that either don’t need it or can not manage credit given to them.I worked there for 20+ years and it used to be more of a fun team. Now with the goals it pits staff against each other.I will say they have excellent benefits even for staff working 15 hours per week.

Benefits

Cons

Stressful

Too relaxed when it came to verbal abuse

customers often took advantage of negative situations and verbal abuse was tolerated by management when it shouldn't have. Especially when it came to specific branch locations

benefits

Cons

long hours, no work/life balance

Fun environment

It was great working here... to start here as a part time and then there is a lot of potential top nice up in there company or gain experience and then explore other companies.

learned alot

it was good working experience, pay wasn't good, no job security, not enough hours but I did learn a lot

Pros

good learning experience

Cons

not enough hours

Diverse and forward thinking company

TD is an excellent employer, who provides an environment where opportunities to learn and grow are readily available to those who are motivated and have a solid work ethic.

Pros

work/life balance

productive and fun envrionment!

The building is beautiful, and the people are nice. They serve lunch and breakfast everyday. It is great for people who love banking. The salaries could be a bit higher.

Very dissapointed in the direction the company is going

I have had 18 managers (split between 3 different positions) in the span of 5 years working with td.. need I say more. Things were constantly changing with new people coming is staff couldn’t or didn’t want to keep up anymore. We were always under staffed on the frontline where we were most busy, with tons of extra advisors in offices that would not help. They use to care about there staff but it no longer feels that way.

Upper management only cares about sales targets

More recently appointed executives do not consider the well being of long-term employees and clients when making substantial changes within the company. TD cares more about corporate image rather than the customer service they pride themselves on.

Retail Banking Culture

Working in a face paced retail banking environment. Learned how to multitask, improve communication skills, working individually and as part of a team. The hardest part of the job is that you can get burned out by some of the mundane daily tasks. The most enjoyable part is helping clients out and the rewarding feeling that you have made even the smallest difference in their lives, whether it be saving money, fixing a problem or making an emotional connection that makes them feel comfortable enough to feel like family.

Great Experience

An Amazing Experience working for the company. Typically busy , always something to do . Pay was average benefits were good Management was great Organization is key .

Jobs at TD

Customer Relations Manager positions
See more jobs

great

Its a great environment to be working at, you get a lot of different experience such as customer care customer services, one and one talk. at first point is great experience at this position

Great Company to work for

-bank opens at 8 longer hours than most banks flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance Managers are very supportive and great help Clients are great

Great customers

Our branch had great customers which made the day go by fast. The goals that were put in place were unachievable and stressed most coworkers out.....

Pros

coworkers and clients

Cons

sales expectations

Great opportunity if you want to advance your career

I worked for TD for 11 years and while no job is perfect I was quite happy. I had no drive to go into sales or management so when my position ended I left. If you enjoy customer service and dealing with credit and investments this is a great place to work as you can grow into so many different roles. Pay is ok ( does anyone think they get paid enough?! ) but benefits sort of make up for that.

Pros

Advancement within the company

Cons

Banking is less in person and becoming more online

TD Bank is a good place to work. Employee banking and personal benefits are good. Friendly people. Managers are flexible with work/life balance. Need to be able to sell products to succeed.

Customer Relations Cordinator

Working at TD has been a great experience, TD is a great company. The culture is amazing and diversified. In my typical day I attend to many customers a day and resolve problems. The best part about my job is my team

terrible

They were such a terrible employer they never gave you a chance to advance even though you had way more experience but if you were not friends with them you would not advance in the the job

very social work place

Friendly and helpful team. A typical day at TD Bank is very busy, especially around month end. But it is enjoyable as you get to meet people all day long and it makes the day go by fast. The Management team is always very supportive.

Low Paying Unprofessional

Unfortunately, when you work at a branch for TD the professionalism is not as high as you may expect. People who are not best suited for the positions of management nor have the proper training are placed into positions of power and they abuse that power and go unchecked. Even with HR intervention nothing changes. Very low paying job and high demand from employees. The management does not even encourage growth among their employees or support you when you apply out within TD, they actually hold you back to ensure you continue to do their job so they do not have to do theirs.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

low pay and poor management and low growth opportunity

Amazing!

Great company to work for, work life balance is great , management is great .Everyone is always very helpful, they become your family. Great Experience at TD

Great work environment

Great company and awesome group of co-workers. Was with the company for over 26 years and enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to the next chapter in my new life.

Pros

Staff and Management

2.7K