TD logo

TD Employee Reviews for Credit Assistant

Work-life balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,750 reviews

Good staff

Great staff and very helpful. Close to home. Great location. Work was redundant, but not bad for a part time job. Learnt a lot. Would have liked to stay with the company if this wasn't a co-op position.

Good team spirit and a professional environment.

I worked with TD for a very short time. I worked there through an agency. I discontinued due to Maternity and later moved to a different city. The I had a wonderful learning experience and working experience with TD.

Flexibility

This position is great for someone who wants to keep current with mortgage and real estate lending and be able to work from home. You essentially get to work the hours you want to,

Pros

Flexible hours and location

Cons

low pay

What I learned

I got a lot of experience through shadowing hours. However, the salary is not enough and reduced benefits. Also, no courses available out of the bank

Pros

shadowing and training

Cons

No courses

Fun working environment

Great company and great atmosphere. really enjoyed my time there and loved the experiences I earn at TD. Right now I'm looking for Night shift as I am busy during the day

Tv in lunch room

Mangers need to take more LMS courses on how to be good managers, most mangers are just people who have been there long enough.

Overall Work experience

It was a pleasure working with the company for the past 2 years. I was able to move from admin to the credit assistant role with the help and recognition of direct management. I am always eager to learn new concepts and databases, therefore I did was able to adjust well to the new role and take on the responsibilities that came along with it. While adhering to confidential customer records, I was able to expand my knowledge in credit and utilize my existing customer services skills while working with service partners.

Pros

flexible with my schedule while I was in school & offered full hours when I completed my studies

Cons

n/a

This was my first job in Canada and learnt and adapted the culture here. Got to learn about mortgages, Credit assistant.

It's a very pleasant place to work and I was really enjoyed while I was working there.

When would be a typical day at work I never put down my self and I try to manage that day as a smooth and happy.I learned lots that working with different kind of people, new task, different work environmental.I found that my co-workers are very nice and helpful except some.I couldn't find any hardest part of this job because i had lot of experiences in that flied that I had been working as a financial Services rep for many years.The most enjoyable part when I finished my target and do more than the company's expectation and also when I caught a fraud documents because i will learn more from there.

Jobs at TD