TD logo

Control Officer12 reviews
Canada12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Diverse and multicultural

-Excellent Work Environment -Diverse and multicultural -Great and numerous learning opportunities -Fast paced -Great colleagues with great work ethics

Great

One of the best financial institution that i have work at. I am thankful for the lesson learnt while at TD. A place with great culture and have an amazing team.

Wonderful Place to work

Encouraging environment Lots to learn Exciting career Many people to work with Lots to do Great interaction with teams Learned a lot Exciting projects Lots of collaboration

good

is a very.nice company to work for. Management is nice and helpful as well as my coworkers. I have enjoyed working at td for the short time I have been there. Pros. fun place to work. Was this review helpful?

Exposed to new Technologies

Typical day of work is full of meetings and action follow ups Exposed to new technologies and learned new tools Very fast paced environment Closely working with PMO and follow governance Hardest part off job was minutes taking and most fun part is all day training sessions

Pros

Exposed to new technologies and change in working tool

Cons

very fast paced and challenging

Nice Environment

Managers are very knowledgeable, they know their work in deep details. Environment is nice as long as you are not working with the business.

Great environment

Very nice environment Knowledgeable managers Excellent Experience Perks are for full time only not contractors Job sometimes is stressful

Good work environment and very helpful managers and colleagues

A typical day at work is to respond to email queries, update project activities, attend meetings, circulate minutes and schedule further meetings. Create and update RAID logs Toughest part of the hob is to jot down minutes appropriately. Most enjoyable part of the job was to attend lunch & learn sessions organized frequently. You get to learn, update your skills and knowledge at the same time co-mingle with colleagues from various departments.

Pros

Templates for all artifacts

Great experience

Strong company, strive for excellence. Treat employees fairly. Learnt a lot.I work great with any team. I have a lot of experience in customer service, management, and customer service.working with the team makes it all worthwhile. Lots or reward and regonition. At Td, customer service is always number1. You work hard yes, but your opinion always mattered. I like that I have a second family at work.

Pros

Learn a lot

Cons

You have to ensure you do not take things personally, with customers.

Good Experience in all respects

Day starts with completing and updating the daily updates of information. Management is quite flexible and that is what was the best part of the job. We were a team of 10. Most co-workers were very good and cooperative. I learnt a lot about Black Berries and their activation processes. The hardest part of the job was to reschedule activation. Most enjoyable part was when an activation issue was resolved and the device was successfully activated.

Jobs at TD