TD logo
Happiness score is 54 out of 100Below average

TD Employee Reviews for Communications Officer

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Good pay for workload

A good place to start, very good pay and benefits - difficult to move up unless bilingual. Great learning experience (financially) and a good place to meet people. Difficult to have a work-life balance with scheduling.

Pros

great pay and benefits

Cons

scheduling and negative employees

Strong corporate culture with employee engagement focus

As a communications officer, every day is a new and fun experience. This role provides me with the opportunity to challenge myself by taking on new responsibilities and broadening my skill set. I learned how to effectively develop and implement strategic plans, enhanced my project management and resource management skills, and improved my presentation, negotiation and influencing capabilities.

Pros

Management and training opportunities

Rapidly changing, fast paced environment

A typical day involves interacting with customers on a variety of digital platforms, completing ad hoc reporting duties as needed, and interacting with team members. The management team is very supportive and encouraging of personal growth and development. The hardest part about the job is that the hours are rotational, so a work-life balance is difficult to achieve. The best part of the job is being a part of some really cool, successful marketing campaigns.

Jobs at TD