TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,795 reviews

fast paced, competitive, stressful, compensation for the work salary is not fair, depending on the business or department varies, as per my role hard to build connections the job requires to be at the desk at all time and building relationships within is harder due to lack of time away from what you do day and day out.

I love working at Td

It’s a great place to work. I love my role of Advanced Collections Assistant. It gives me great sense of joy that at the end of my day I was able to help customers get out of debt towards mbna credit card and able to educate them on proper practices that they help them with their other debts. My manger and senior management team is amazing. They have been supportive and encouraging towards my career development.

Pros

Hours of work, ability to work remotely, benefits, my colleagues, supportive management team, training, manager support with career development

Cons

Salary can be a bit higher.

very productive business

good place to work with chance of advancement for the right person. The hours were all over the place so not to good with your home life but interesting work.

management+co workers were really helpful

Contacted clients in arrears with third party affiliates.  Negotiated repayment terms which were affordable for clients.  Recommended different solutions which would help to alleviate debt problems.  Coached clients on future behaviours in order to avoid debt situations.

Collection Agent

 Provide information to customers by telephone about their mortgage, their loan, line of credit and their credit card. Make commitments with them to pay their debt.  Outbound and Inbound customer verification  Review and analyze various sources of financial information in order to settle accounts by obtaining full payment, negotiating acceptable payment arrangements.  Educate customers how to avoid future delinquency  Make some search via the internet and other applications to get their updated information  Train new agents

Executive Summary

• Over 15 years of experience in Compliance / Internal Audit / Financial Services & Banking Operation Business • Excellent analytical / interpersonal / written and verbal communication skills with Strong leadership and Management capabilities to maximize teams’ effectiveness by monitoring their workflow and performance • Strong computer skills with: MS Office, Database management, Internet, Emails & other AML Software’s. • Strong knowledge of regulatory principles such as UDAAP, AML/KYC, Privacy & Testing. • Extensive experience in Credit documents handling & documents compliance environment • Proven relationship management & strong Customer service experience skills • Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and effectively on a geographically diverse team with strong interface with compliance teams in other LOBs • Significant experience related to the interpretation of regulations, guidelines, policies & procedures. • Significant knowledge with AML and BSA requirements for high risk customer types such as MSBs, FX companies, Casinos and Third Party Payment Processors. • Expert knowledge of OFAC regulatory requirements with the ability to apply • Contributions to the department’s quality assurance activities. • Proven ability to multitask and exhibit attention to detail while consistently following established procedure and processing transactions. • Experience of working with Swift, AS 400, QuickBooks, Symex, Unibank, Unitron and different software’s

Fun Place

Nice teamwork, nice environment, conservative culturechallenging but fun

Pros

good culture

Cons

work life balance

2.7K