TD logo

TD Employee Reviews for Claims Analyst

Claims Analyst4 reviews
Canada4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

TD is a great employer, who provides opportunities to learn and grow.

TD is such a large organization with a variety of different job categories, which allows employees to venture in to different fields. The work hours depending on the department you find yourself in.

Pros

Banking benefits

Horrific summer student experience

Working for the CAT team as a summer student was a horrific experience. We did one week of training and then were hit with a catastrophe. The managers put us all out on the front lines, with limited aid (and we were dealing with people in their biggest time of need!). There was never any positive reinforcement, only the managers getting mad at us for not doing our best when we were putting in 12 hour days, 7 days a week. Most of us had meltdowns almost every week, with no support. If you want to make a lot of money in one summer at the cost of your social life and mental health, it's a great job. However, the managers will bully you into working 7 days a week. Reaching out to HR won't help either. OH! And they can't even provide a reference because it's against TD policy.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

12 hour days, 7 days a week, toxic environment, bad managing

Amazing management - Lots of opportunity to learn, grow, and prosper - Very Interesting role - Co-workers are very supportive - free parking - great cafeteria

Cons

a typical day at work

• Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to incoming call center clients. • Identifying all sales opportunities to retain and grow the business through financial advice/recommendations and offer clients a full range of products and services to meet their needs via the telephone. (Products and services include investments, new accounts, visa products, overdraft, and telephone/web banking registrations and support, bill payment registrations, processing and general enquiries). • Play a key role in enhancing the customer experience by providing high quality service at every interaction and ensuring customer concerns are being handled appropriately, while working in a dynamic fast pace environment. • Adhering to both professional practices and standards, and the TD Canada Trust processes and controls to achieve operational excellence. • A requirement of the role is to meet monthly Sales, Customer Service, Productivity and Compliance targets.

Jobs at TD