TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Went through the company's management training program and worked there for 5 years after as a branch manager and enjoyed my experience and the colleagues I worked with.

Pros

Good Benefits and great colleagues

Cons

Big Bureaucracy

No comment

Great opportunities exist if you want to transfer to different departments, cities/towns, and Provinces. Very good training and good incentive bonuses if you reach/surpass your goals.

overall culture is great

Overall the culture is great. There is room for growth and learning. It is a large organization with many diverse people and views yet there is a common thread that helps move everyone forward

Nice workplace

TD Canada Trust is a good place to evolve in a stimulating and creative work environment and to optimize your skills within the company. A lot of opportunities for promotions.

Great team, but hard to find consistent good leaders

Love what I do, get to work with a team of great people, we are just going through a lot of changes with the bank. Quality of upper manager can definitely more consistent and better in terms of their management style and knowledge level. Pay definitely needs to be better and more competitive with other banks, we feel like we are working below minimal wage based on the amount of work we have to deliver on a regular basis. Career advancement is quite easy as long we do a good job. Overall,I've never really worked at any other professional places to really give a fair comparison. However, I enjoy working for this company.

fun place to work

I would recommend TD to everyone. It is a great place to work.

Great culture

Great culture for young people who wants to move up. As long as you put in the effort, it will be recognized. In retail, different branches have different culture as well.

Pros

Promotion Opportunity

Cons

Excellent Benefits. Work life balance. Great company culture. Lots of room to advance. My opinions matter. I really enjoy working as your my hard work is recognized.

Overall, great support from senior management team and promote work life balance and a great working environment for employees. TD is a great company to work for and was with then for 20+ years in a various roles.

Pros

Great compensation package and flexibility

Cons

Aggressive sales culture

Fun place to work

Great work environment that is performance based. Lots of opportunities if you are a hard worker! Willing to provide stretch assignments to accelerate growth and career development.

Pros

Career Progression; Performance Based

Cons

Lower Pay

Jobs at TD

Branch Manager positions
See more jobs

Productive Workplace

Great Place to work! Supportive and helping culture with room to grow in the organization. Great brand, and well known corporation gives pride to employees.

N/a

Great place to work, loved the staff and the customers in the branch. Great location, very community oriented, and ethnic demographics. One of my favorite branches to work at

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

productive/fun work culture

challenging however rewarding performance culture. work with smiliar engaged staff. poor work-life balance. job duties/workload dictate putting in extra hours to achieve timelines.

Good Place to work

I was Loyal to TD for 21 Years, just looking for change. It is a good company to work for. Their benefits and bonus structure are good. Their HR system is very lacking as this is an area where they cut back. The constant changes makes it difficult to keep employees happy in their roles as the pressures are often to much. They are supportive in times of need and look for ways to provide a good employee experience.

Pros

good benefit and bonus structure

Cons

no corporate jobs locally

Enjoyed my time with the bank.

I enjoyed my time with the bank for more than 30 years, however I found the culture changed once we merged with CT. The customer experience was not the same. They care more about sales.

Pros

Great People and clients

Cons

Senior Management

Outstanding culture focussing on the customer and employee experience.

TD Bank provided me with numerous career growth opportunities. In my role as Branch Manager I was afforded the tools and support to succeed in achieving my goals.

Pros

TD Brand, career opportunities

Cons

Undervalue experience.

Good Place to work.

Excellent training. Worked in several branches with a lot of great people. A place where you could advance at a reasonable pace. I enjoyed working with the clients, whether it was opening a new account, making a new investment or applying for a loan or mortgage. It was always rewarding to see a satisfied client.

Pros

Good Training and advancement.

Cons

Often had to report to too many different Head Office Managers.

Great Place to work

Great place to work, very competitive environment, everyday brings a new challenge, many opportunities for advancement

No comment

There is a wide range of activities required to take care of on a typical day and it is quite interesting.

a typical day.

Productive and coaching day at work.Good Company to work for.Great Team

DVP/SVP's all full of themselves and only look for underlings that will buy into their brainwashing

Use to be a great place to work until upper management replaced those who knew what they were doing with those who just knew how to kiss butt. If you don't like to be micro managed and fed a lot of retail Wal-Mart sleezy sales tactics, are older than 45, then don't apply. Yes, this company promotes diversity but not if you have worked for them for 25 years and don't fit into their up and coming younger age group they will find ways to get rid of you. Many good older workers given the shaft and it is easy to do when you are in a management position. Company has gone from a good employee/employer partner to just plain greedy.Getting all it's bottome line profit from the front line staff and juniour managers.

Pros

had great support staff

Cons

descriminate against older employees. unrealistic goals, micro managed to a point of total flustration, brown nosing is the only way to stay and get promoted.

2.7K