TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Bilingual Customer Service Associate

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

A bit fun but stressfull

TD is overall a good company to work. i think they should increase salary for CSRs. no macromanagement if you're doing what you are supposed to do. If you meet your monthly numbers you're good

Great team

The managers work on the floor with the team and are always there to help. It is also quite easy for everyone to get along as we all work towards a common goal.

Td Canada Trust Easyline

I loved working there. Big beautiful building located in Markham. Very good in-house training and very user friendly computer systems. Great team of managers and supervisors.

not best

Working at td having to take 100 calls/day. Great people to meet there however everything is based on your sales. Even if youre sales are surpassing the quota, they will tell you to try and do better everyday.

Great place to work as an entry job into banking industry.

Work hard and play hard culture. Management support is really great. You can earn extra money by doing overtime. Shift is a problem (4pm-12am), as a new hire, you don't have a choice.

Awesome environment

This is a fantastic company to work for! I have had nothing but good experiences with them. They care about promoting their employees and managers make you feel appreciated. They have great benefits even for their part time employees. Of course it is a big company that cares mainly about making huge profits but this is how all large companies are these days. In my experience, the managers make sure employees are valued. I would definitely recommend working there.

Pros

Great work environment and collegues

Cons

Hours

You are expected to provide an excellent customer service and be ready for a rotational shift.

Providing an excellent customer service to customers is a TD culture, Many jobs opportunity when you have spend a year at TD you are eligible to apply for a different position and the good part of the job is that you are eligible for different job benefits once you are officially hired after three months of training (massage, fitness,...). The hard part of the job is when you want to balance work and family the rotational shift which mostly is offered to all new employees will not be easier for you. I learnt so many skills at TD like how to multitask and meet my expectation while providing an excellent customer service to a client in a short period of time, notice customer needs and contribute to the team by identifying all sales opportunities to help growing the company.

Pros

free lunches and trips to aknowledge excellent employees

Cons

rotation shift

okay job

bad management and too much power given to management. Manager does not like you it does not matter how much work you put in unfortunately you will not move up

Productive and fun workplace with a lot of food around.

- A typical day at work for me was most likely dealing with customers' banking, providing excellent service, answering enquiries and provide customers with solid and beneficial banking advice. - Working at TD helped me having a better understanding about how customer service really looks like. In fact my experience at this company has made me become a legendary agent in serving people. - Management was absolutely great and courteous. - My co-workers were excellent, fun and very friendly. - The hardest part I could describe for this job was the overnight schedule. But I ended up getting use to it throughout the year. - The most enjoyable part of the job is when my customers say a "Thank you with a big smile on their face". That makes me feel legendary and happy at the end. Also, the food that my managers usually serve at night to keep us awake. That also was awesome.

Demanding security call centre for TD Employees

Responsibilities: • Performs intake, triage and escalation functions for all incidents reported to the centre in both English and French • Performs active monitoring of various security systems, including video and access control systems • Provides alarm monitoring via access control and/or automatic video display for intrusion, robbery or duress, in accordance with client protocols • Dispatches personnel based on event type • Encounter issues and incidents that are potentially sensitive, confidential or may put persons at risk • Advising supervisors of urgent matters, life safety incidents, in a timely manner to ensure the appropriate triage is applied and the appropriate steps are taken • Collecting information and data, creating and providing reports, maintaining effective communications with a wide variety of stakeholders

Jobs at TD