TD logo

TD Employee Reviews for Banking Associate

Work-life balance

Found 32 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,750 reviews

Terrible Management

Management gets you to bring in a doctor’s letter if you’re sick indicating you have Covid symptoms but illness is unrelated to Covid to get you to come in. Very high turnover with staff at the branch I worked at. Horrible management that took 2+ hour lunch breaks and didn’t lift a finger when someone expressing they had Covid-19 entered the premises. Personal banking associate role was redundant. They should have never got rid of the FSR role.

Pros

Adequate salary, great team mates.

Cons

Awful management.

Not as expected

Expect a manger to always be on you for more regardless of what you're doing, or if there is a pandemic. Sales targets have not changed at all from the pandemic. I have to explain to managers during a lockdown why we don't have more sales then last year... that is how smart your people manager will be.

Pros

Paycheck comes on time

Cons

Stressful environment. Unrealistic targets. You will be asked to do a lot that is not your job

Productive and fun place to work, the managers are always willing to support you

The managers are always willing to support your growth. Managers performance is tied to the performance of every single individual in the branch. So they are always looking out for you to succeed

Pros

Fast growth opportunities if you are flexible

Cons

Long hour during Thursdays and Fridays in some branches

Good Work Experience

Pros: there are lots but equality, benefits, security, flexibilityCons: archaic system, career advancement is slow or non existent, false promises, compensation is low.

A Very Respected and Warm Workplace

I worked for TD for three years, this is a great company to work for, but there was only one thing during my employment that I didn't like, which was the manager, really sucks.

Fast paced

A lot of learning on the job more than adequate process training. Branch culture is heavily reliant on the Branch Manager as opposed to organisational culture

Best bank to work for

TDs culture far exceeds other banks. They are fair to everyone and strive for this. In my opinion use of cell phones and internet should be banned by employees unless there is an emergency. Overall the best bank to work for.

Excellent company..

Feel proud to be part of td , they take care of their employees very well. Highly recommend. I feel grateful to be working with amazing team and great management.

Great Place overall

I have worked for TD for 3 years and I've grown so much in the company. There is opportunity to grow but the salary is where they fall a little short. Other banks pay more for the jobs I have done, and I feel that they need to up there salaries for everyone.

Great Place to Work

It's a great place to work, 5 star except for that looking back, the recruiting person wasn't entirely honest about my position, pay & room for growth

Pros

Collaborative, Inclusion to a large extent

Jobs at TD

Banking Associate positions
See more jobs

HR does not care.

There is so much abuse of power and bullying! I would not recommend anyone to take a job with TD if they wanna keep their mental states stable. There has been MULTIPLE complaints made and the person in power is still in power and the employees are meaningless.

Poor Training

TD used to do a fabulous job at training employees. There was always something to learn.......and always a chance to learn with leadership. I advanced from a long time position and received very little training in my new position. I felt that I was literally forgotten about, like management assumed I knew what to do even though I had advanced to a supervisory position with little guidance. This was very disappointing to me.

Great University job, didn't stay long enough after school

Great job to have while in school, not too many hour when you ask for less hours. You get hours when you do ask for them. Never taking work home, and not very stressful

Its okay

If you can play by the rules and be a good follower you can go far, lots of opportunity to move forward in the baking industry Why are they not admitting digital is going to take over the bank

It has its moments

I think it all depends which location and who your manager is. But it can also be difficult to move up because management wants someone to move before you. may be too sales orientated at times but i place my ethics above all.

Very good work culture

The management team and the work atmosphere are excellent. Work hours can be as high as 70 hours a week, so it is important to negotiate your salary well to make the job worth it. Other than that it is a great place to work at.

Great place to learn about banking

Great place to learn about banking and financial services.I learned a lot about investments plans.The benefits are really awesome.The rewards are awesome for high performance.

not recommended

not recommended, the environment is not good, people are always behind you, they will try to find your fault and take advantage of that, managers are not good as well

Great Place to Work

Throughout my university career, I worked there part time. Great management that became my mentors and helped me find a full time job. Work place culture will depend on which branch you are working, overall everyone is very nice and welcoming.

great benefits but low salary compare to other competitive banks.

I worked as FSR/PBA for 1 year. The job is not hard, once you get used to it. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with angry customers and making your goal. I think the beneift is great but salary was lower than other banks.

A great place

An interesting workplace with great people, a typical day starts with meeting amazing clients and resolving issues to achieve a legendary experience . An interesting workplace. A day starts with meeting amazing clients and resolving issues to achieve a GOOD experience

2.7K