TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Administrator

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Administrative Assistant

It is important to stay professional and keep a positive attitude. Be yourself, use your uniqueness and strengths to demonstrate your ability to perform. Keep open arms for growth. This is what TD has taught me.

Centralization in 1990s change organizational culture

Initially a great work environment with supportive management when owned and operated by Canadians prior to 1990s merger and acquisition. Would have been better to remain Canadian.

Pros

Gain necessary understanding of how banking works

Cons

Centralization took away many good weekday mortgage jobs

Low pay

Training is a nightmare, expectations are high and they are very uneven about following through on stuff. They ask a lot of the staff for the money they give. - limited opportunities to advance - not compensated fairly based on performance vacation time off is hard to get if you are not in the first bucket to choose. a very selfish management team Manager is very biased. They promote whoever they like . pretty and handsome .

Cons

office politics, drama

Quarterly incentives

Very family oriented and employees are rewarded if their performance exceeded expectations. Free lunch/dinner during RRSP Season overtime. Considerate team leader and manager as well as the CEO

Pros

Free Lunches & breakfast once in a while

Cons

you'll work on the 24rth floor which is bad as you will take the stairs during fire drill.

Fast paced, deadline driven environment. Always something happening. Variety of tasks.

Every day was completely unpredictable which I enjoyed because you never knew what to expect. I learned to multitask to the extreme and meet deadlines even though new tasks were being added to the 'pile' all the time. Direct management was very supportive and encouraging. Co-workers were interesting and personalities were varied but I was always made to feel as if my contribution was the equivalent of anyone in the department. The hardest part of my job was saying good-bye to the people I had worked with over the past 12 years. Most enjoyable part of my job was solving a problem that no one else could.

Pros

Flex schedule, management support.

Cons

Not always being able to capitalize on flex schedule.

I was contractor

Since I was contractor for only 6 moths, many things didn't matter to me. I was responsible primarily for network backup. TD Bank is good company to work for.

Great place to work and have lots of opportunties to enjoy during the working hour

TD bank is one of the leading bank in North America and providing excellent customer service. TD bank is great place to work and I found most professional management. Working environment in TD is amazing and I really enjoy to start my day with TD.

Pros

Good Working enviornment

Cons

Tight working schedule

Productive fun place to work

A typical day at work was fast paced, both challenging and exciting at the same time. There was always something new going on. I learned how to quickly adapt to constantly changing operations processes. Management was awesome. My co-workers were great! Most enjoyable part was the team effort that went into everyday processes.

Excellent Employer

Log into system and read emailsPull work load for that dayOrganize new work and file in date orderCheck documentation and instruct or advance mortgage fundsAnswer EnquiriesEnsure mortgage is set up propertyOther tasks assignedSupport junior staff

Pros

supportive environment

Cons

large company

Good Manangement

Good balance of work and co-worker is great. Management is very understanding.

Jobs at TD