TD logo
TD

TD Employee Reviews for Administrative Officer in Mississauga, ON

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,791 reviews

Fun place to work. time to relax in better arrangement for employees

Good timings and employees are fun to work with. Each department have co-operative fun time and management is very demanding but was good controls in place so the work is completed on time. The hardest part was making the temporary employees permanent as they don't do that easily.

Lots of fun!

I really enjoyed working for this company. There was such a positive work environment there. I would typically do data entry on any given day as well as computer maintenance and processing Home Equity Lines of Credit.

Not sure how much has changed

I enjoyed my time at TD but it was a long time ago. The staff and management were friendly and willing to help along the way. When I was there the salary for front line staff was just slightly above the poverty line but not sure what it is now.

Convenient Location, good co-workers, positive environment

I worked here for about a year on contract through an Agency. I started in the Mortgage Discharge department and was transferred to a newly formed Bankruptcy Department where I went through the same training as their regular employees. The management is fair, the employees are easy to work with, and for the most part there is a positive work culture.

Pros

Temporary staff treated the same as regular staff, good work environment, convenient location

TD bank is top rated service provider to their clients in Canada

I found an excellent working environment in TD Bank. TD bank provide me a lot of learning opportunities to understand the Canadian Banking culture and Corporate and Social responsibility in the TD Bank. Management style is excellent and they believe in delegation of authority to their employees and have faith and confidence to the bank's employees. Every where you have to meet deadline so TD has also the same working style. The most enjoyable part of the job was, TD bank provide the environment like a home and family.

Pros

Nothing Special

Cons

Excellent working eviornment

Excellant working Atmosphere

Well maintained work place very friendly co workers end of the day to report our productivity

Short term experience

Mortgages and loans were most interesting subject. Had a chance to meet and learn about mortgage loan.The daily review of work kept the monitoring skills and chance to perform better.

Pros

no long hours of work, team work

Jobs at TD